NSF to PST Converter

shobhitroy

The software which can help user in Lotus Notes migration is eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. Each element of the mailbox can be pulled out with a preview on the screen. Selection of only relevant items is possible to save time space of the users. Conversion is also offered in many file types other than PST such as EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, vCard, etc. PST file can be divided into many small PST files. A free demo variant is also offered to all users.

Visit Here For More Info:- Convert NSF to PST file

nsf-to-pst-converter-tool.jpg

Apart from the above mention, NSF to PST Converter tool. If you need the Best NSF to PST Converter tool which helps easily convert NSF data to PST format. Download Bitdataconversion NSF to PST Converter tool. The tool provides the best conversion services and proficiently converts multiple NSF data to Outlook PST, EML, and MSG formats. It supports all versions of Lotus Notes, Outlook, Domino Server, and Windows OS. Download its demo versions and test the quality of the tool and also the demo version is properly capable to convert the first 25 data items per folder.

2.jpg

More details, visit:- NSF to PST

The software which can help the user in Lotus Notes migration is Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Software. Each element of the mailbox can be pulled out with a preview on the screen. The selection of only relevant items is possible to save the time-space of the users. Conversion is also offered in many file types other than PST such as EML, EMLX, MSG, etc. PST files can be divided into many small PST files. A free demo variant is also offered to all users.

Hi Shobhitroy,
I totally agree with you opinion. I have used this eSoftTools NSF Lotus Notes to PST Converter and was delighted the result. This tool helped me to export data from lotus Notes to Outlook without any data miss. A simple control panel was provided where I have to choose my NSF file. The view of the entire mailbox was in front of my eyes. Thereafter I got option to choose mailbox items from emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, task, and so on. With convert option, I got facility to convert NSF to PST. But later I noticed that there are other formats too for conversion. The best part was the free edition and option to split PST fie into m,any small PST File. Thanks eSoftTools for help.
I read about this tool from here: NSF to PST Converter
nsftopst-Box-Front-Only-with-Base.png

To Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook NSF data in PST use NSF to PST Converter Software to convert bulk and selective data from Lotus Notes to Outlook platform. This tool gives an easy and authentic process for moving the entire user's mailbox of Lotus Notes to Outlook, including email, attachments, contacts, calendars, journals, notes and to-dos and others.

Are you looking converter tool for the best solution to migrate lotus notes data files to PST. I would like to suggest you Vartika Lotus Notes to PST converter software, that software laso use to export the Lotus Notes database containing email, notes, contact, attachment, sent item, task, draft and diaries (To, CC, From, Date, Time, Subject, Object and CCO) in Outlook. WIth the help of this software you can see preview of the recovered mailbox before the actual conversion of NSF to PST file format. Using this NSF to PST Converter software you can easily convert recovered files into multiple file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, MBOX, CSV and HTML files without any difficulty.

Read more : Vartika Migrate NSF to PST Converter

vartika-nsf-to-pst-converter-step-08.jpg

Trusted software is their as eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter software that superbly convert their Lotus Notes Mailbox to Outlook. With this software you can export everything of Lotus Notes emails, attachments, contacts, calendar, links, images and etc and instantly convert in to many formats like PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, MBOX, CSV and vCard. This software has lots of features and offers many benefits that solve all types of errors. Software supports all versions of Lotus Notes.

Click Here To Know More About Convert NSF to PST

Back