Download OST to PST Converter

camilia

With the help of OST to PST export software is the most helpful solution for recovery damaged files of OST and also conversion all the emails, mails from OST to PST MS Outlook readily. In addition, the software comes with user-friendly and innovative interface with self-explanatory. The good way, the whole process becomes very great for all users. It application is the mind-blowing third-party tool to convert all OST to PST Outlook format with all emails properties or mailbox attachments such as- Show the preview of all OST emails including these items: Messages Attachments Embedded Images HTML Formatting Attachments Header's Details Contacts Calendar Tasks Notes Journal and etc.

• Add File:/ Add Folder:
  • Show Conversion Preview “all Data”
  • Click on "Export" button from menu.
  • Click on "Browse" button to select destination path.
  • Select PST as Export option for Microsoft Outlook.
  • For PST, you can also split resultant file according to size.
  • Message Filtering:
  • Folder Selection:
  • Supports all windows versions.
  • Supports all MS Outlook versions.
More info- https://www.kdetools.com/how-to/change-ost-file-to-pst-outlook-2016.html

step-2.png

There are many OST to PST Converter Download available in the whole market. But which one is the finest. This is a major difficulty for all users. To daze these glitches, I would propose you try OST to PST Exporter which is one of the best utility in the world. The finest thing about this utility is that it is entirely well-matched with all advance as well as preceding Windows editions including Windows 10. Read more: www.sametools.com/convert/ost

Last edited:
Only one option is best to convert OST to PST file Outlook 2016 that name is eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software. To operating this software user does not require any special knowledge because it has a user-friendly interface and converts the OST file without installing MS Outlook. It converts OST file with its properties & file attachment and it also views preview of OST file with exact properties &email herder. It is able to run with all Outlooks version also convert OST file on all Windows OS up to Windows 10.

Read more info:
OST to PST Converter

osttopst.png

I was looking for the solution for a long time ago to convert OST files to PST and multiple formats. Then I got OST to PST Converter for Mac tool and I got flawless results with this software. The tool comes with many advanced features. I would like to suggest you the same tool as per your problem and hope you will get the refined and satisfying results with this application. The software works smoothly and performs easy recovery of OST emails, attachments, whole components of email messages without losing any single file. It also supports all Mac OS versions.

By using SysOZ OST to PST Converter you can convert your data into various formats like PST, EML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, MSG, and MBOX. This tool also provides the feature of directly migrating the data to cloud based software such as Office 365 and Live Exchange Server. This tool can work on the platforms like OS Windows 95, NT, 98, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32 bits & 64bit) and work with all the version of MS Outlook 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.

Read More: SysOZ OST to PST Converter

Back