About slow handling of the Eraser

Hombre

When I am shreding with Eraser from content menu of Windows explorer (I am using Total Commander but content menu is same) way to the shreding some file or directory is to long and no logical.
At first must click to open content menu (in Total Commander about halh or second hold). After that chose Eraser but have two options, Eraser and Secure move.
After that must click to the Yes because silly program is positioned cursor on the No.
Because deletig is destructive operation that is logical to No will be default b_u_t n_o_t in the Eraser because Eraser is program special develop for the destruction and default position cursor on the Yes is needed and logical because evry user who use Eraser very good know what working and moving cursor from No to Yes is only waste of time (for example look in the Advanced System Care wher is Yes defaul and all operation is finish with three clicks but in the ASC is poor chose of the shredin and have only simple and better what is I think one of the DoD standards and shredding is very slow when compare with Eraser.
Ohh, yes. I am forgotto ne additional step. After run program must click Yes because have not skip UAC and will be very nice and usable if you integrate Skip UAC in the program and all operations will be click to the content menu, chose and click Eraser and part of second afteron the default Yes because peoples on the job have some sensitive contents like films or games and if chief incoming must be very fast to start shreding.
Also program have not maximize of the scheduler and on the 23", 24" and 27" default size look like mull shit and only way is manual expand and tunig wide of the fields but program rember position only where is logon and next logon all back to the minimalistic. For good example look at the Tera Copy settings when have option Expand window.
And on the end drag and drop and is talking about that in the one thread. Just only integrate icon of thr Eraser in the Windows Explorer (do not forgott in the Total Commander) and is peace of cake when drag file(s) or folder and only drop to the Eraser icon, Tera Copy is again sample where mark wanted file(s) or direcori(es) and click to the move or copy without neverending click Yes or No including skip UAC.

And additional sadistic feature of the Eraser.
Right click to the Recycle byn
Must move cursor to the Erase right of the main Eraser, after that Yes for UAC and after that again from unless No to Yes. While may be easy and quickly when it is possible to be long and slow.

Last edited:
Back