AnalogX SuperShredder

A

Anonymous

I have try also AnalogX SuperShredder and it work also very fine and is ok for me..

I see, and you felt this was a good place to advertise it? I suppose there aren't any financial gains for you in it, so have a merry christmas.

Yes, but it is slower, does not have the ability to wipe free space, and (I believe) does not remove file names/directory entries.

spam and xmass

:D hello all
well the person my just likesomething and wated to tell others.
i like eraser and useing a some what older verion.i see theres new options like wipeing free space i think i might finaly upgrade i can allways go back.
well merry emass to you all from one with nothing better to do on xmass.
:lol: :?

Hello,

AnalogX SuperShredder is FREEWARE! It is very small and easy to use. It can be an option for some people.

Sorry, if the program's source code is not available for review, I don't trust it. How can you tell if the program actually does what is says, and nothing more? Also, programs don't get much easier to use than Eraser.

like eraser and useing a some what older verion.i see theres new options like wipeing free space
You must be using a really old version then, Eraser has supported this for ages.

Sorry to bump and old thread. I just have to say that Analog X is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever come across. All of their applications are really poor. Half of the stuff don't even work properly. You can recover what that Analog shredder has erased.

Back