Backup G Suite Emails

amandasmith

Is there a way to backup all my emails from G Suite to Outlook? I need the solution ASAP as the organization which I am working right now is moving from G Suite to Office 365.

Yes, it is possible for you to migrate the mailbox data to Outlook. For this, make sure that your Google Apps account is synced to Outlook. If synced, emails will be downloaded automatically. But it is to be noted that the default download limit is 1 GB and you have to "Set mailbox limit" as unlimited. You can open the PST file in a different computer to check whether all the email data is present in it.
size.png
Well, as you can see, this method is quiet time consuming and requires continuous supervision. So I suggest you can lay your hands on Google Apps Backup Tool which I found pretty good to backup Google Apps user mailboxes to Outlook.

Some tools are available in the market which not work properly for google app backup. Recently I have personally use this software which provide decent result for my problem. you can also try may be this can help you, search through google or I will recommend DataVare Google app backup tool, this software will help you to convent emails from google apps to PST file format. Go ahead and download the software

Some tools are available in the market which not work properly for google app backup. Recently I have personally use this software which provide decent result for my problem. you can also try may be this can help you, search through google or I will recommend DataVare Google app backup tool, this software will help you to convent emails from google apps to PST file format. Go ahead and download the software
thank you, grahamroot, for suggesting an amazing software that was really useful information for me because I have to backup and I will use it

For taking backup of Google Apps account data in Mac local drive, here is another option which will surely work in Mac OS and download the data from Google Apps account to local disk in different file format like PST, EML, MBOX, etc. The Google Apps Backup for Mac application is very good and works according to user requirement & safely take down the data in a few clicks. User-interface of this app is simple anyone can operate it.

Hi,
You can backup your Google Apps emails easily with the help of third party software. There are lot of software are available in the market but most of them are not secure. From my personal experience of using the backup tool I like to recommend SysTools G suite backup software which helps you I G Suite google drive backup. This will help you to secure your G Suite data especially during the migration process. I hope this will help you.

One of the free ways is to use Google Takeout service is to keep a backup of your Gsuite files.
Or else some third party tools are there that you can use.

The Gsuite to Office 365 is commonly used for web-based email clients. It’s a user-friendly software that can be used for personal and professional uses. Its provides accurate results of your file migrating and never make any changes at your data. The Gsuite Backup is the software provide a backup from the PST, EML, EMLX, MSG and MBOX. Its support the latest version of Windows XP, Vista, 10, 8,8.1, and 7.
Visit here:- https://www.softwarewiki.org/backup-gsuite/

G Suite is a Google service and it is the most productive app for professionals and students. In a G Suite account, you can get a variety of services such as Google Drive, Google Mail, Calendar, DOCX, Slides, Sheets, Charts, etc. Google Workspace is the most popular application for professionals as well as for students. Google takes no responsibility to manage the user data. Nowadays, cybercrime is increasing. So, it is our responsibility to keep backup Google workspace emails and other services. Then, you can read this informative blog to know the process to take G Suite Email Backup with simple steps.

You can use G Suite backup for Windows , an email backup application for Window. G Suite backup for Window can be used with all the email clients on Window. This application is used to backup, restore and even convert email database to different formats. Click the link below to download the trial version and test it accordingly. Download Free Trial of G Suite Backup for Window.

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/google-apps-backup.html

One of the best ways to backup G Suite emails is by using a professional software approach. This approach consists of an effective Google Workspace Backup Software that allows users to export G Suite emails to PST, EML, PDF, MSG, EMLX, MBOX, and HTML. It will also facilitate your migrating Google Workspace emails to your Office 365 mailbox. If you want to analyze and experience its advanced functionalities then you can try its free trial version.

However, in case you are searching for practical solutions to migrate Google workspace email to Office 365 then you can directly go through this amazing article that I have recently explored. It explains the detailed manual and a professional software approach to accomplish this task.

Last edited:
Google Workspace Backup Tool is the most preferred utility to backup g suite data into a local drive. The backup utility allows you to save Google Drive, Contacts, Calendars, and Gmail. Also, you can download your mailbox items in various file formats.

Back