outlooktoolkit

I was using IBM Lotus Notes 8.0 version and MS Outlook 2016 and I wanted to export my all mails, contacts, calendar from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016.

I am very happy to have KDETools NSF to PST Converter software. Well, my decision was not wrong. I took the steps for NSF to PST converter, It works perfectly and converted more than 100+ mailboxes to PST format and manage such jobs.

I loved this utility. look at this: https://www.kdetools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Follow the simplest and quick working guide to Convert Lotus Notes NSF files to PST format:

Step 1: Open KDETools NSF to PST Tool
Step 2: Load .NSF files by clicking on "Add Button"
Step 3: Take a display preview of loaded NSF emails database
Step 4: Hit "Export" button and "select PST" option
Step 5: Use advance options as like- export selective NSF items and folders
Step 5: Use advance options as like- split PST file and Date filter
Step 6: Top "Destination Path" to "save" output data
Step 7: Click on Convert button
Step 8: Finally, successfully start the conversion process to Lotus Notes NSF file to PST and will be finished within few seconds.

markthomsan

Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook converter software is another effective solution which helps to convert Lotus NSF data to Outlook PST without losing or tampering any content. The software is capable to converts multiple data from Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST in a single attempt. It helps users exports NSF data into EML, MSG, and HTML format. The tool supports all versions of IBM Notes, Outlook, and Windows OS. It provides the free trial version of this tool which helps to convert the first 25 items per folder.

More details, visit:-
NSF to PST converter

jamesband

I would suggest an easy way to convert NSF file to PST file formats without any loss of data. This NSF to PST Converter tool is really very useful for Converting NSF file data as Outlook PST file formats. If you are not in a technical knowledge based personality yet you can easily convert NSF file into PST file without facing any kind of problems. this tool has the ability to convert NSF files into PST files so the users can use it anywhere and in any device which support MS Outlook.

More Info;- NSF to PST Converter

NSF to PST Converter is a prominent tool that convert Lotus Notes to Outlook with all emails and attachments. The program is highly designed with advanced features and simplicity so that non-technical users can easily operate it. There is no file size limitation to export NSF to PST format. All Lotus Notes and Outlook versions are well supported by the application.
More info visit here;- https://www.datavare.com/software/nsf-to-pst-converter-expert.html

eSoftTools

Are searching a reliable tool for Lotus Notes file conversion then the perfect among all will be eSoftTools NSF to PST converter freeware software. It displays a preview to each user in a readable layout. Also, this tool is easy to use and does not require any additional software for the desired output. A free demo version is also offered to each user to check the efficiency of the software. All editions of Lotus Notes and Outlook works fine with this tool.

Explore more about best NSF to PST converter here.