c drive is full

A

Anonymous

After using eraser on the unused part of my c drive, the hard drive now thinks it is full. How do I correct this?

No free space on c drive

Let me continue on with the fact that my operating system is ME and that I have looked at the FAQ and have tried all three methods with no success. I cannot find the ERAFSWD.TMP folder to erase. This is really posing a problem. What else can I do?

The solution suggested by the designer is complex and unnecessary. Rather than jump through a bunch of hoops dumping the C:\ERAFSWD. TMP files there is a much easier solution. Unclick cluster tips in Eraser preferences and select a one pass option and run Eraser again. It returns your full allocation of freespace. Much simpler solution to the problem.

Doesn't work for me

Anonymous said:
The solution suggested by the designer is complex and unnecessary. Rather than jump through a bunch of hoops dumping the C:\ERAFSWD. TMP files there is a much easier solution. Unclick cluster tips in Eraser preferences and select a one pass option and run Eraser again. It returns your full allocation of freespace. Much simpler solution to the problem.

I have the same problem as above (same system). I also cannot find this file and the method listed as the simpler option does not work for me. Upon uninstalling and reinstalling as a desparate measure to no avail. Unfortunately, this is at my work PC and now doing my job is a nightmare due to low disk space.

Any other ideas?

Back