Checking version always assumes that I have an old one

I think the issue relates to language localisation, will haver to test this and see if I can repeat it

Fixed a bug but created another !

You said the new version is 6.1.0.2814 but the installer said 6.2.0.2814
http://www.pikky.net/uploads/8f11ec6fb5 ... 0a7615.jpg
http://www.pikky.net/uploads/84e64f191d ... 3f36b1.jpg

Anyway installed it and rebooted the pc, the upgrade utility said correctly that I have the latest one.

But the new bug is that launched the new version, floppy is continuosly accessing (green led always on)
and of course if Eraser is closed, floppy stays quite.

So in the meantime you fix the bug + another old (I posted sometime ago the problem in a new thread), I roll back to old version one.

I'll not comment on 6.1, because that was never meant to be used by the masses.

As for the 6.0.10 updating checking, does 6.0.11 (which I hear was released in my absence) fix it?

This still seems to be a problem, just downloaded 6.0.10.2620.exe from website for a new install.

On running check for updates is claims update 6.0.10.2620 is available.

I have compared the file downloaded by update with the original install and they are identical.

Running Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit, UK English region.

Any suggestions, I am happy to assist trying to isolate this bug.

Regards,

Phil.

Sheffield, UK

cyberws said:
This still seems to be a problem, just downloaded 6.0.10.2620.exe from website for a new install.

On running check for updates is claims update 6.0.10.2620 is available.

I have compared the file downloaded by update with the original install and they are identical.

Regards,
Phil.
Sheffield, UK

I have the same Issue in 6.0.10.2620. Should I post in a new Thread since it is regarding a different version than the origional topic?

• Windows 7 Professional 32-bit SP1 (All current Updates)
PC:
  • Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 B24 - 3.00Ghz
  • Memory: 4GB

Thanks for your time:
Jorge

Back