shobhitroy

If you are looking to export lotus notes address book then eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter is best tool for you and your need because this tool comes with 9+ different kinds of conversion options and your required formats CSV and VCF is also available.
During
Notes contacts to CSV and VCF, the software search out only contact items from every folders and sub folders and export into Excel CSV file and vCard file. I recommend trying once this tool and converting lotus notes contacts to csv and vcf file.

Download - Lotus Notes to Outlook
convert-nsf-to-pst.png

Last edited:
Last day, my friend told me a problem of convert Lotus Notes Contacts to VCF file format. I don’t know the solution to this issue but I searched on Google there I found a precise answer to this problem like try this NSF Converter Tool that can give you the right resolution for you migrate NSF Contacts into Vcard format hitch. My friend has tried to this software and he was satisfied so I can confidently tell you to try this help NSF Conversion Application.

Download Free NSF to PST Recovery Software that gives benefits by giving demo office where all clients can spare 25 messages for every NSF files and securely NSF to PST conversion. You can likewise restore NSF to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX and vCard position with messages, contacts, schedules, errand, notes and arrangements.. Software will give the total see of NSF file conversion things to fulfill you from conversion steps.

Know More - Convert Lotus Notes Contacts

nsftopstconverter.png

If you are searching for the best online Lotus Notes Contacts Converter application, you may export Lotus Notes contacts to CSV and VCF file formats by following the steps in this post. This utility comes with a simple and user-friendly interface, with the help of which even a non-technical user can easily convert Lotus Notes to Outlook files without any data loss.

Let's examine these conversion methods;

• Download the NSF to the CSV Converter tool.
  • Launch the app.
  • Insert the NSF files for the conversion process.
  • Preview the files first.
  • Find a place to save files.
  • Click on the "Convert Now" button.
These steps can be simply followed by any user.

Download free vMail NSF to PST Converter that will assist you in setting up all your Lotus Notes email systems and instantly convert NSF to PST files. To ensure that new users are satisfied with the software, the utility offers a free trial demo. You can use the utility to move all NSF files and their components, such as emails, journals, notes, contacts, events, and messages, among others. Download the free trial version and convert the first few files to each folder. It also provides free technical support 24/7.
nsf-to-pst-step-3.webp

Know more info-NSF to PST Converter | IBM Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook

Back