Convert Outlook data file OST to PST

ralphmiller

Outlook uses two types of data files OST and PST file to save and access all emails and other data. OST file is created by Outlook application for offline access of your email data. But sometimes due to different errors OST file become corrupt and you lost access to your import offline saved data. Here an OST to PST Converter software helps in recovering data from corrupt OST file and exporting as a PST file. You can import this PST file easily in MS Outlook application and get back access to all your lost data from inaccessible OST file.

Visit Here for more- Office OST to PST Converter or OST Recovery Tool- Download

vmailost-s.png

Convert single as well as multiple files at a one time by taking the help of OST to PST Converter tool that allows you to convert data from OST file to PST file format without any difficulty. Before the conversion, it shows the preview of recovered mailbox along with all the data of OST mailbox such as email, draft, task, attachment, notes, sent item, deleted item, contact, calendar and many more other. The users split their large file into several small files as per your requirement without losing any information.

Read More Info: OST to PST

Check the working performance of OST to PST Converter application before paying the money. Download its free demo version that allows you to access 30 emails per folder free of cost. Through the help of this tool, you not only recover the data but also convert into Outlook PST file formats. It displays the preview of recovered mailbox before the actual conversion along with emails, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, outbox contacts, inbox, calendars, notes (To, Bcc, Cc, Subject, From, Object, Date and Time) then export the data into the new healthy file that is PST. Apart from PST you also export your data into several file formats such as EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, vCal, vCard, and MSG.

Download free software: OST to PST Converter

Last edited:
I was looking for the solution for a long time ago to convert OST files to PST and multiple formats. Then I got OST file exporter and I got flawless results with this software. The tool comes with many advanced features. I would like to suggest you the same tool as per your problem and hope you will get the refined and satisfying 9results with this application.
Visit here more info: https://www.dailysoft.org/ost-to-pst.html

You can also look out for some other valuable software which are less expensive and highly efficient and reliable.