Eelphone iPhone Unlock-Unlock All iOS Device Screen Password and Apple ID in the Most Effective Way

Alisawangly

"I forgot my iPhone password, can i still unlock my iPhone?"
"I got one second-hand iPhone, how to unlock screen password and Apple ID passcode?"
"So sad, my son changed iPad password, but he forgot it, I have iTunes, can i unlock iPad without restore?"
"My iCloud was locked, but i don't remember the iCloud password, i want remove iCloud from iPhone, is it possible?"
"I was going to factory reset my iPhone, but i was asked to enter Apple ID and Apple ID password to confirm the factory reset, so long time, i forgot it, can i still factory reset my iPhone?"

So many situation that we need enter screen password or Apple ID and Apple ID password, but we no have screen password and Apple ID, any helpful method?

Turn to Eelphone iPhone Unlock-Unlock Screen Passcode and Unlock Apple ID

Unlock Screen Passcode with the help of Eelphone iPhone Unlock
No have iDevice screen password? Want factory reset iDevice without password? All iPhone/iPad/iPod users, Eelphone iPhone Unlock will have the effective method about how to unlock iPhone without password.

Step #1. Free download and install Eelphone iPhone Unlock on your computer. Then, launch it after the installation.From the home page, click on "Unlock Screen Passcode" to unlock iDevice screen without password.

Step #2. Now, you need to connect iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to the computer via USB cable.

Step #3. After Eelphone has recognized your device, click Start to remove iPhone passcode.

Step #4. Next , you have to download the firmware package suitable for your iDevice system version, you should confirm the system version before clicking on "Download"

Step #5. Up next, you have to wait for sometime until the process is successfully completed. Make sure to keep your device connected to your computer.Once the firmware is downloaded click “ Unlock Now” to start unlock iDevice without passcode.

Related: How to Unlock iPhone Without Password
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode
How to Unlock a Stolen iPhone Passcode
How to Unlock iPad Passcode without Restore
Factory Reset iPhone without Password

Unlock Apple ID with the help of Eelphone iPhone Unlock

Do you want delete Apple ID? Do you want unlock Apple ID without password? Let's get the detail guide to unlock Apple ID.

Step 1. Download and launch Eelphone iPhone Unlock on your PC. At the same time, connect your iDevice to computer via USB cable. From the home page , click on "Unlock Apple ID".

Step 2. Click on "Start to Unlock" from the interface. Be cautious about the Warning below.

Step 3. Now you just need to wait for the progress bar reaching 100%.

Note: Go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone, turn it off.

Step 4. "Successfully Unlocked!" interface you can see after the unlock progress finishes. Now you have deleted Apple ID from iDevice.

Related: How to Remove iCloud from iPhone
How to Delete Apple ID
How to Unlock Apple ID
Factory Reset iPad without Passcode