Error running on Windows Server 2008

WEIINC

I just fired up a backup server to recover a system. The OS is Windows Server 2008 standalone. I updated the OS to current and restored the files needed. I want to erase the files as they are highly proprietary. I installed Eraser and tried to run a erase on deleted files. I get the following:
Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.
===============================================
Description: Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: Eraser.exe
Problem Signature 02: 6.2.0.2982
Problem Signature 03: 5a4d5c7b
Problem Signature 04: System.Management
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.36415
Problem Signature 06: 59a664fd
Problem Signature 07: da
Problem Signature 08: 3f
Problem Signature 09: System.Management.Management
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.274.10
Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement:
Privacy Statement for the Microsoft Error Reporting Service – Microsoft privacy

Regarding above here is the LOG entry.....
Perhaps this will help localize the problem.
Any help will be appreciated.

Application: Eraser.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.Management.ManagementException Stack: at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(System.Management.ManagementStatus) at System.Management.ManagementObjectCollection+ManagementObjectEnumerator.MoveNext() at System.Management.ManagementObjectCollection.get_Count() at Eraser.DefaultPlugins.UnusedSpaceErasureTarget.Execute() at Eraser.Manager.Task.Execute() at Eraser.Manager.DirectExecutor.Main() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Shutdown eraser and then right click on the exe and run as administrator - what happens?

Back