Export from Apple Mail to Windows Live Mail

MicMatz

How can i export email, contacts from Apple Mail to Windows Live Mail with all email properties. Please tell me right solution about my question.......

simonsmith

MBOX to PST Converter software is a reliable, flexible and safe solution to convert inaccessible MBOX data into importable PST data. This is the foolproof solution to make email conversion process safe and smooth. It supports all versions of MS Outlook and can also save all your MBOX files written by Unicode and ANSI characters. The software is strategically framed with interactive user interface.The manual method for the conversion had certain limitations; hence, it is preferred to opt for some commercial solution for the converter.

selvi

Hi MicMatz
Both Apple Mac Mail and Windows Live mail support MBOX format individually, you can easily export the files in MBOX format without any change. The thing is how can you do it, This can be done by manual method or by using the software.

I can suggest you the reliable software MBOX Converter Tool, this will help you out to convert the files in any format such as, PST, MSG, RTF and EML. This software can recover your mailbox easily.

Thanks

simonsmith

Best MBox to PST Converter is an excellent tool to select MBox/MBX email client, download and convert the same to Outlook PST. You can get the added flexibility with this tool to append the new data file to add to desired PST file. It allows conversion of Entourage, Thunderbird, PocoMail, Spicebird, Mulberry, Eurora, Netscape, SeaMonkey, OperaMail, ClawsMail, MozillaMail, Cone, Evolution, Sylpheed, Gnu Mail and Mutt email clients. Use Free Trial Version & See preview of Convertible Mailboxes.

Visit at ;
https://www.mailvare.com/free-mbox-to-pst-converter/

The easiest way to know how to convert MBOX to PST? Just try MBOX to PST Converter software which helps users to export MBX email. By taking help of MBOX to PST Software you can easily convert MBOX file without corruption or damaging MBOX file. Export MBOX file to PST Outlook file with complete attachments.
Free download of MBOX to PST Converter is available here: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/export-mbox-to-pst-d42a6366

simonsmith

For easy and quick migration between MBOX to PST file format with the help of MBOX to PST Converter software to successfully convert all MBOX files created by multiple email clients like emails, contacts, drafts, attachments, sent items, deleted items, etc. into the Outlook PST file format. This tool is also converting .mbox, .mbs and .mbx files to .pst file format.

Visit at ; http://www.osttopstapp.com/mbox-to-pst.html

There are lots of MBOX to EML Converter Software available in the market, I would like to suggest all the users to use the technique which will give the result according to their requirement. Here I share a popular link: Free MBOX to EML conversion solution from where you will know the different techniques of MBOX to EML conversion, you can select any one of the technique to convert your MBOX to EML.

alex786

I would like to add one more solution named Shoviv MBOX to PST Converter software which allows users to convert MBOX files into PST, EML, MSG format or migrate MBOX to Office 365 and Live Exchange mailboxes. It has a free trial version and a good technical support team as well.

camilia

You can use any third Party tool like KDETools MBOX to EML Converter. This software can easily convert Apple Mail to Windows Live Mail without any data loss. This software also maintains email properties (to, bcc, cc, subject, & attachment), etc. This software restored file and save into three different formats such as MSG, PST, etc. This software supports all latest versions of MS Outlook and Windows.