Free Tool for EDB Exchange Server Disaster Recovery Online

MicMatz

After disaster of Exchange Server my Exchange EDB file does not access, how to recover Exchange Server EDB fle after Exchange disaster, I am searching free online tools for EDB Exchange Server Disaster Recovery. I have got solution from convertedbpst.wordpress.com

Last edited:
Hi,
There are lots of Exchange EDB to PST Recovery Tool online but in bunch of that it is very hectic to choose the right one, so as per my view I would like to suggest a perfect, cheap, safer mode as EDB 2 PST Recovery Tool, it has been proven best EDB repair tool too to repair corrupt EDB and recover EDB file entire mailboxes.
So you can go with its trial also once before having full version
GSTECH Exchange EDB Recovery Software

selvi

Hi
You can easily recover the multiple possible data from the corrupt backup file in Exchange Server by using Exchange Server Recovery . It is designed and developed with the interesting GUI that helps users to easily run the software on the system.
Thanks

kagasgeorge

Hey friends, as here asked about FREE TOOL to recover Exchange EDB file, I am enclosing Exchange database Recovery FREE DEMONSTARTION which you have totally free of cost. It allows user to do Exchange EDB recovery completely and also EDB conversion, along with that this DEMO allows user to have a preview for the recovered data file.
Download DEMO at no cost from here: http://www.gstechsoftware.com/exchange-edb-recovery-software.html

For further processing means Exchange EDB to PST conversion, you need to go with FULL version of Exchange EDB Recovery of PST as well as saving of EDB to PST too in your budget.

GSTECH EDB to PST Converter/EDB to PST Migration Tool.

READ SUCH ARTICLE FOR MORE KNOWLEDGE
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/gstech-edb-pst-recovery-software-gstech-data-recovery-tools

alex786

Shoviv Exchange Recovery Manager is one more sufficient solution to recover corrupted Exchange EDB data. But it has few different features than other which make it more unique like you can add EDB file, Office 365, live Exchange server mailboxes and Outlook profile stores to export in PST, EML, MSG, Office 365, and Live exchange server. It has Free trial version and Good technical support team too.

Know More: Exchange Recovery

InQuit EDB to PST converter has comprehensive feature by which it can easily recover their damaged/crashed EDB file from exchange server database. This software give you option to save recovered EDB file mails boxes MSG, and EML, vCard, vCal, MBOX and EMLX with all emails item. EDB to PST converter is safer and secure data conversion software. I have been using this tool since 2016 and get best result. It supports easily all Exchange server versions: 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 &2016.
Read More info: https://www.inquitsoftware.com

EDB_to_PST.jpg

Enstella Systems present a free tool for Exchange EDB Recovery to recover exchange server from disaster. It randomly repairs affected EDB folders then it’s performing a recovery task with complete data. After that, EDB Recovery Tool convert to other formats like "PST, EML, MSG and HTML" with basic folders. It gives an assurance for users never distressing our EDB data during performing recovery and conversion task. Users easily access EDB Recovery tool in all windows and MS Exchange server versions.

Get a marvelous Exchange EDB Recovery Tool at lowest price $99.

Read more: Exchange Recovery Software to Recover EDB Mailbox. Exchange EDB Converter Program

edb-recovery.jpg

try to free download InQuit EDB to PST Converter Software that can smooth way to solve all corruption errors and allows the users to simply convert the Exchange Mailbox data into PST file format with all mailbox items emails, attachment, contacts, calendar, sent items, meeting and other many items etc.

Read more: InQuit EDB to PST Converter

The most popular free tool for Exchange server recovery is SysInspire EDB to PST Converter. It can help user to get back deleted and corrupted items of Exchange mailbox. This can export EDB data into various file formats such as PST, EML, HTML, MSG, and etc. The data is not altered in the entire process. Even all propertied are intact after conversion. A free demo is available for all users.
Know more here about free EDB to PST converter

eSoftTools EDB to PST Converter Software is 100% safe and secure utility which smoothly works for fixing all EDB file errors of exchange Server and converts all exchange file database into PST Outlook file along with all emails, contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox items, outbox items, journals, and appointments. This EDB to PST Software supports to convert the EDB file to several different file formats such as- PST, EML, MSG, HTML, and EMLX.

Get More Info:- https://www.esofttools.com/exchange-edb-to-pst-converter.html

SysOZ EDB to PST Converter application comes with an attractive and simple GUI which makes it more easily to use for everyone. To convert EDB data to PST follow the simple steps and import the entire data along with email, inbox, outbox, contacts, deleted items, drafts, calendars, sent items, notes and many more. This application has a facility which gives permit to transfer that data which you want to convert. You can convert your data into formats like MSG, HTML, PST and EML.

This EDB to PST Migration software is add new feature to migrate the EDB file into Office 365 and Live Exchange Server.

Read more: SysOZ EDB to PST Converter