Free Tool to Export Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2007 & 2010

MicMatz

I searching free tool to export Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2007 & 2010 without any data loss. I already try manual process for exporting emails from IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook but it does not export complete mails. Suggest me right solution that allows me to convert emails from Lotus Notes into Outlook...

Rohan Wiese

Hi MicMatz
I recommended you free tool for export Lotus Notes into Outlook 2016, 2013, 2007 & 2010 without any data loss. You can try this software and successfully migrate emails from IBM Notes into MS Outlook. This software support to select any size of NSF file and export emails successfully.

Thanks & Regards
Rohan Wiese

MicMatz

Thanks for sharing useful information about my question......

mcclarke

I would like to suggest you to use of third party NSF to PST Converter tool to successfully migrate your all NSF mailbox data including email messages, contacts, appointments, tasks, notes, attachments, images etc. into PST file format. The tool easily converts Domino Server mailbox into MS exchange server mailbox. Get more information, visit from: http://www.dominotoexchange.org

Phillip Roberts

Download this Free NSF to PST Converter which has been especially designed according to the need of both technical and non-technical users. Source link:- https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Free-NSF-to-PST-Converter-5df30606

Using this free software you can make your NSF to PST Conversion procedure easily and fast. It has advanced features to converts all calendar items, NSF mails, contacts, to-do list, journal etc.

Puran

If you are looking to export Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2007 & 2010. Then, you can refer MailPro+ Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter. This is the best migration software to migrate Lotus Notes emails to MS Outlook.

Thanks!

For migrate your NSF file to PST file format with the help of NSF to PST Converter tool to successfully migrate all NSF mailbox data like email messages, appointments, contacts, notes, tasks, attachments, images, etc. from the PST file format. This software is also well works on all versions of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook and Windows platform.

Last edited:

alex786

Try Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Tool to convert NSF files into Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and all the older versions. This tool not only converts NSF to PST files but also convert NSF to EML, and MSG format. Using this tool, you can save NSF files into HTML, RTF, Cal vCal, and vCard format. It has a free trial version and a good technical support team as well.

Read More: www.shoviv.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook.html

Last edited:
Use ATS NSF to PST Converter application to convert data from Lotus Notes file to Outlook PST file format without facing any difficulty. This tool has a preview facility that shows the preview of recovered mailbox along with all the data of NSF file such as email, inbox, outbox, contacts, deleted items, drafts, calendars, sent items, notes (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time). Using it you can select those file which you want to convert from NSF file to PST file format. It supports OS Windows version 95, 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit).

Read More Info: NSF to PST tool

eSoftTools

The most recommended free tool to export Lotus Notes to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2007 and below version is eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. It is a smart tool which can identify NSF files from the user machine on its own without taking much time. Its Artificial Intelligence is designed in such a manner that the user does not need to put efforts in the selection of the file. It prompts the user about the file type in which file should be restored. This list of file types includes PST, EML, HTML, EMLX, MSG and many more. It is available for free on the website. It is compatible with all version of IBM Lotus Notes and Outlook.

Explore more here: Free NSF to PST Converter

Last edited:

markthomsan

If you have Multiple NSF files and it getting hard to convert them individually you can take help with a third party tool.
Try Bitdataconversion NSF to PST converter, which helps you can export multiple NSF files to Outlook PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML. Download its free trial version and check how is it works and with the help of this trial version you can migrate the first 25 items per folder.

More details, visit:- NSF to PST conversion

Last edited:
In This time many Software available in web which can use for Convert NSF file to PST file. But I would suggest you a genuine software named NSF to PST converter tool from InQuit Software. which Software helps you to convert NSF file to PST , office 365, live Exchnage Server with other 8 more file very proficiently.

Read more: InQuit NSF to PST Converter

devin

To use this NSF File to Outlook Converter Online Tool to Migrate Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST format. Install and convert the complete database with simple and easy convenience. Free NSF to PST App provides in numerous manners just install check.
More Info:- NSF File to Outlook Converter

eSoftTools

The free tool which can help the user to export Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016, 2013 or any other version is eSoftTools free NSF to PST converter. With this tool, user can export data from NSF file into many different file types such as EML, EMLX, HMTL, MSG, PST, CSV, and others. The user does not need the installation of Outlook to perform this process successfully. The status of conversion is also previewed on the screen. Also, all versions of Lotus Notes and Outlook works fine with this software. Even it has won several awards from amny repured organizations.

Explain more about free NSF to PST converter here.

If you want the best result for Convert NSF file data with all attachments and properties then. I recommend you can download Convert NSF file software because we deliver the best result oriented database solution for recover Lotus Notes along with emails, calendar, contact, inbox items, tasks, and appointments and restore NSF file to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX and MBOX, and all Attachments, etc. Lotus Notes required for conversion and supports all MS Outlook version:- 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.

Visit here:- https://www.mailsclick.com/convert-nsf-file/