How can I do AOL Backup?

Eva Suzan Adom

I have lots of important personal emails in my AOL account. I need to backup them in a high security manner. Is there any solution available to perform the backup with safety?

Hi there,

Are you searching for the solution to backup AOL mail to Thunderbird? If yes, then you can use the help from following article, which provides the methods to convert AOL mail to Thunderbird manually. Please refer the link to get more information.

Visit: http://www.datarecovery.institute/steps-to-import-aol-mail-to-thunderbird/

If you are not able to perform backup to Thunderbird then I would like to suggest one another solution also, it is named as SysTools AOL Backup, which can export AOL mail to PST, EML, MSG, and MBOX file formats then we can export these files to Outlook, Windows Live Mail, and Thunderbird respectively.

Thanks & Regards

If you are searching an AOL Backup Tool, then you need to use the best Online backup tool and the AOL Backup Tool the best software to export cloud mailbox to PST or other formats like MBOX, MSG, and EML etc. It also Exports your all mailbox data like emails, appointments, calendars, contacts, tasks, and attachments into your required format within a few clicks.

AOL Mail Backup Tool is a secure and trusted solution to backup AOL mailboxes items into PST, MBOX, CSV, AOL, HTML, MHTML, PNG, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCM, etc. Additionally, the tool can import AOL emails to Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, Opera Mail, Office 365, Hotmail, etc.

Try new DRS AOL Backup Tool to convert AOL mail into multiple file formats and email clients. The tool is completely safe and reliable and offers unique advantages to its users like date range filter options, deleting emails after migration, data security, migrating only necessary items, etc. To check its accuracy, you can download its free trial version and convert 50 emails per folder for free.

If you want to backup your AOL email, you can use the AOL Backup Tool. The software can backup AOL mailbox emails and associated folders (inbox, sent items, and trash) to a local drive. It backup AOL email into multiple file formats and email accounts, including PST, PDF, MSG, Gmail, etc. However, it has a simple GUI, both technical and non-technical users can use it without expert assistance. It also provides a free demo version to evaluate the first 50 emails and is compatible with all Windows versions.

If you want to take backup your AOL mail to PST then I can help you. I have personally used this GainTools Cloud Backup Tool to convert AOL mail into Outlook PST format. This is an excellent tool through which you can convert your AOL mail into multiple file formats and email clients. The app is completely safe and reliable and offers unique advantages to its users like date range filter options, deleting emails after migration, data security, migrating only necessary items, etc. This utility delivers quick results within a very limited period of time. You can install its free demo version and use.

Use the AOL Backup Tool to backup the AOL mails efficiently. This tool saves the AOL emails into multiple file formats like PST, PDF, CSV, MBOX, EML, and others formats. Moreover, it migrate AOL mail to Gmail, Office 365, IMAP, Thunderbird, Yahoo Mail, and other web & cloud-based email clients.c This tool also provides easy to use GUI and keeps the data safe and secured during the conversion process.

One of the best approaches to backup AOL mail is by opting for a reliable software approach. In this regard, I have recently opted for an exclusive AOL Mail Backup Tool. This software facilitates me to efficiently backup and migrates the AOL emails to various file formats and email clients. Additionally, it offers some additional features that helped m,e to optimize the entire backup process. It also has an interactive and self-explanatory user interface that makes it compatible with both technical and non-technical users. In addition, this software is designed and developed with the latest algorithm that makes it compatible with all the latest versions of Windows OS. You can try its free trial version that will allow you to examine its advanced functionalities.

However, recently, I have gone through an informative article that explains the two best approaches to add AOL account to Gmail. You can import AOL Mail to Gmail using the manual or the above-discussed professional method. to know the detailed stepwise procedure to perform this task, you can refer this amazing article.

Last edited:
Use the excellent tool MailsDaddy AOL Mail Backup to AOL Mail backup. It provides backup AOL emails in Outlook PST, MBOX, MSG, EML, and other formats. This maintains all Meta properties like To, From, Subject, Cc, and Bcc. With this tool, you can download emails from multiple AOL accounts. MailsDaddy AOL Mail Backup Tool supports all the latest Outlook and Windows versions.

CloudMigration AOL Backup Tool helps you to migrate AOL emails to Office 365 with ease. The software has many advanced features that can help you in taking backup of your crucial AOL mails and save them to Office 365 and several other email clients such as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc. It supports all the MS Windows and Mac versions.

Ignissta EML to PDF Converter is a versatile and efficient software solution designed to convert EML files to PDF format with ease. With its user-friendly interface and powerful conversion engine, it enables users to effortlessly convert their EML files into high-quality PDF documents. Whether it's a single EML file or a batch conversion of multiple files, this converter ensures smooth and accurate results. With Ignissta EML to PDF Converter, users can preserve the original formatting, attachments, and metadata of the EML files, ensuring a seamless transition from email to PDF format. This tool is a reliable and convenient solution for individuals and businesses seeking to convert EML to PDF, offering flexibility, efficiency, and excellent output quality.

To backup AOL emails to other file format and webmail app, once try the AOL mail backup tool of CubexSoft AOL backup tool that can directly import AOL emails to Gmail, Office 365, Yahoo Mail, IMAP Server, PST, EML, EMLx, PDF, MSG, DOC, HTML, etc. It supports batch mode to perfectly convert all emails from multiple AOL Mail accounts at once. It works smoothly with simple easy steps so anyone can simply access it. Download free demo edition to know about how to backup AOL emails without any cost. Read more >> How to Migrate & Forward AOL Email to Office 365 – Manually & Alternatively - CubexSoft Blog - Latest Technical Topics Discussed

Try Softaken AOL Backup Software, With the help of this software, you can quickly back up AOL emails to Multiple file formats. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use by both professional and non-professional users. Users can backup emails and attachments to AOL Accounts in Multiple file formats like - PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, etc. This tool provided the original database saver and fast backup process. It shows the preview of the AOL Items before the backup. The app is compatible with Windows OS versions. The software also comes with a free demo version, which allows users to export the first few items per folder.

I recommend utilizing the Cigati AOL Backup Tool if you wish to backup your AOL emails. The AOL files are backed up and saved in PST, EML, PDF, MSG, Gmail, Thunderbird, and other formats. It has several functions, including the ability to schedule backups, eliminate duplicate emails, and work with date ranges. The program makes it simple and quick to backup AOL emails.

Back