How can I recover lost iphone photos and text messages?

lucyll

How can I recover lost iphone photos and text messages?

Mikoty

MobiKin Doctor for iOS can help you recover lost iphone photos and text messages.this is a comprehensive software,not only can restore the photos and text message, you can also recover contacts, music ,video and other data,It is capable of transferring contacts, text messages, photos, music and video from your iPhone to your PC quickly. Due to the ease-to-use interface, it's ideal for everyone.Multi-use,Clean interface lets you operate handy,Simple clicks bring you what you want, this is a recommended tools if you need to regain deleted photos and text message from iPhone

Now, here I shows steps to recover lost photos from iPhone.
Step 1. I downloaded "MobiKin Doctor for iOS" this software onto my computer and lauched it.
Step 2. Selected "Recover from iTunes Backup files". All backup files of my iOS devices were listed on the interface. Highlighted my iPod Touch and clicked "StartScan" to start.
Step 3. The scanned result separately was listed in categories including Contacts, Call History, Text Messages, Notes and Photos, etc. I previewed the photos and ticked the ones I would like to recover. Ticked the things I want to get back to continue.
Step 4. Clicked "Recover" in the top of the interface to go on the iPhone data recovery process.
Step 5. Wait a moment.Successful!

saraamy

Have you ever tried Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod? It could help you recover lost iPhone contents by extracting from iTunes backup file, and it's very easy to use. Have a try!

Etgaeett

No matter what the data killers of your iDevices are, the first aid method of data recovery is here – Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod Data Recovery software!
Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery , providing three ways to recover deleted data like contacts, SMS, photos, videos, Safari bookmarks, call history, note, Calendar and more from iPhone, you are allowed to extracting to recover from the iTunes or iCloud backup files, or recover them directly from the iPhone, since you are wondering about the way without the using of iTunes backup, you can choose a kind of Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery software to recover your data in a few steps and it is very easy and fast, you can have a try!

Joyce56

If you often use your iPhone to send or receive messages, you may have the habit of clearing useless text messages regularly. But it is also very easy to delete some messages that you really want by mistake. If you happened to come across this situation, don’t worry, here is the iPubsoft iPhone Backup Extractor will help you. Follow the below guide to learn how to recover your SMS on iPhone.
How to recover iphone picture ?

Lanber1

As far as I know, there are three ways to recover lost data from iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery - - a helpful and powerful software for data recovery. You can choose one suitable way as you like.
Way 1: Recover deleted files from iPhone directly
Way 2: Using iTunes Backup to recover deleted files
Way 3: Using iCloud Backup to recover deleted files
The iPhone Data Recovery tool is a convenient and efficient device, which can scan your contacts quickly to restore it. One way is to recover the lost contacts directly; another way is to restore contacts from an iPhone backup, on the basis that you have used iTunes to manage your iPhone.

facykeeye

If you have found out losing your photos. Don't worry. There can be found if you have backed them up before.

If you have backed up via iTunes and iCloud. There will be the backup files stored in your computer or Apple server. To recover the lost photos, you'd better try FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery installed on your computer, you can selectively recover your photos whatever you like. and has not need to restore all of your data. I have a detailed tutorials to recommend to you: How to recover deleted photos from iPhone.

plarhex

In order to recover deleted photos from iPhone, first of all, you should pay attention that once you deleted your data of iPhone by accident, you'd better not continue operating your iPhone again, since the new data will overwrite the data you have already lost.
With this idea, you can recover your photo unhurriedly, which means there are chances for you to recover the lost data, you need not worry any more.
I hope my suggestion can help you!
Read more:
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone

AmyHood

I'll take you through all the possibilities of recovering the lost data.

=> Check for iCloud backup if you have any so that you can restore the data saved on iCloud.

=> Check for iTunes backup. Download and install the free software "iPhone Backup Extractor" and launch the app. It will automatically search for any backups on your computer.

=> Check for your lost data in Windows/Users/Contacts folder. There are times when iTunes saves the data in this folder.

Hope one of these methods will help you.

taiday

While recovering deleted photos, SMS on iPhone can be really difficult, but fortunately, it is possible. Actually, when you delete a text message or photo from iPhone, the message and photo doesn't get deleted really. Instead, it still stays somewhere on your iPhone being hidden so that you can't read them. So in order to retrieve deleted iPhone messages, photos when you have no previous backup to restore, the only way is to use a third-party iPhone data recovery software.

iPhone Data Recovery, an easy-to-use iOS data recovery, works for iPhone/iPad/iPod users to retrieve deleted or lost messages, photos, contacts, videos, notes and so forth in three solutions. You can click in to looking at the detailed tutorial to retrieve deleted text messages, photos on iPhone step by step.

Hornbaker

Connect the iTunes, then right mouse button "Restored from backup", and then select the backup to restore the relatively early (earlier than the whole of backup data). And you need an application to help you recover data from iPhone if you have no backup your data. iPhone Data Recovery is a good tool and can recover all lost data from iPhone 4/4s/5/5s etc. the operation is very simple.

AlveraParsons

Here are some steps you can take to hopefully get most if not all of your text messages restored.
If you backup with iTunes and you restored from the backup and data were gone, then there is no where to retrieve them from unless you install a recovery program on your PC to help you get back the data.

Launch iTunes on the computer and go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices. You will see a window with all of your backups listed in it.

If you see a recent backup that you are certain contains the data that you need, recover deleted data from iPhone.
* How to recover lost iPhone photos
* How to recover lost iPhone text messages

If your data is gone from iCloud.com there is only a few ways to possibly recover it.

Note if you have backed up since the data went missing, you will not have the note on the backup. Make sure you do not back up if trying to restore from a back up as this will back up the content without the note.If you think this is troublesome, try Google FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, that would make things easier.

terrymcspooner

Hi,
If you have iTunes backups, you can restore your iPhone with your iTunes.
Follow the steps:
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer (iTunes installed)
iTunes will pop up when it recognize your iPhone and show the information of your iPhone.
2. You can find the option to restore your iPhone and you are allowed to choose the backup file
3. Restore your iPhone with iTunes and you will get the lost data back to your iPhone easily.

However, you may not have the backup files via iTunes. Then you need iPhone data recovery software to help you recover lost iphone photos and text messages.
http://www.iphone-datarecovery.com/

Jenychan90

Hello. You can use a tool named iPhone Data Recovery from Tenorshare to recover the lost iPhone data. You can use it to recover the lost data directly from your iPhone. Here are detailed steps:

Step 1. Connect iPhone to PC & Select "Reccover Data from iOS Device"
First make sure your iPhone is switched on and connect it to PC with USB cable. Next launch iPhone Data Recovery on your PC. The program will detect your iPhone. You'll then get a pop-up window asking you to tap "Trust" on your iOS device to trust this computer.

Step 2. Start scanning iPhone for lost data
When the software detected your iPhone, it will show you the interface as follows. Click "Start Scan".

Step 3.Preview contacts, SMS, notes, photos, etc.
Now all scanned files are on the program listed according to category. You can choose to "Check all" or "Only display the deleted items" and then decide which to recover. To save time, you can just selectively recover those you need.

Also if you have backuped the data with your iTunes you can follow the steps below:

1. Run the software and choose "Recover Data from iTunes Backup Files". It will automatically detect all the iTunes backup files in your computer. Tap the backup you need and click "Start Scan" button on the program interface to scan your iPhone backup.

2. After scanning, the contents of your iPhone will be shown in categories in the left sidebar. Usually the scanning will take a few minutes or so. You can check to preview details of each category, check files you need and click on "Recover".

You can also restore the lost contacts from iCloud with the similar steps. If you haven't backuped them you'd better to choose recover directly from iOS Device to recover it.

rihannacollins

According to Apple, the photos get backed up in iTunes when you do a sync/backup, so connect your phone to iTunes and restore from the latest backup.
BUT It's not a good idea to restore the whole iTunes backup file, because it can wipe all of your iPhone data including the messages, videos, calendars etc.
Alternative, FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery will be a better choice. It can preview and selectively recover the deleted photos on iPhone what you want and not influence other data.

Last edited:

HaleIvan

When you lost your photos from iPhone, the first thing you can do is to see if you have backed up them on your iTunes. It's easy to recover them if they have been backed up. Besides, some recovery software like iPhone Data Recovery can also help you solved this problem. You'd better back up your iPhone files every week, so you will never worry about losing them.

sakumi30

If you want to recover data on iPhone, you must to use a iPhone Data Recovery, the use guide about how to restore lost data from iPhone is not bad.
Next,let's shows you the way to recover iPhone data:
One. Recover Lost or Deleted data from iPhone directly
1. Connect the iPhone to computer
2. Scan your iPhone device with iPhone recovery
3. Preview and restore iPhone data

If you have iTunes backups, just recover the deleted data on iPhone from the previous backups.
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under devices in the left menu.
5. Select Restore From Backup...
6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.
Tips:You better backup iPhone data to computer, avoid losing data and recover deleted data from iPhone.

Google search: any iPhone Data Recovery