How can I recover lost iphone photos and text messages?

doolfia

When you found photos lost of your iPhone, first of all, you should stop using your iPhone, which can stop being overwritten by new generated data.
Then check whether there are iCloud backup files available for you.
You can use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, it can detect your iCloud backup files automatically when you enter your iCloud account.
After that, you can download it and start to retrieve photos from iCloud.

XiangMayou

How to retrieve deleted photos and message?This is a common question for us iPhone user. I usually use the software from any data recovery to help me with this.
You know, we can't predict the deleted message will be so important for us.
The software Irecommend is free in charge and easy to operate. With only three steps you can get your deleted text messages from iPhone 6/5/4 : Scan - Preview - Export.
For best recovery quality, following the tips would be helpful in any data lost circumstances. Please don’t add new data and sync itunes bakup to device before you recover the lost data. During scanning and recovering, try to recovery model (recover from Device and iTunes Backup),you could scan and recover the best and the most.

sakumi30

How to get your lost iPhone data back? Hey you can also use iPhone Data Recovery Tool to do that. It is another powerful data recovery to support all iPhone data, such as photos,text messages, contacts, call history and so on. You can also see more at windowspasswordsrecovery . com

Jenychan90

Of course you can, Tenorshare data recovery for iPhone can help you recover lost iphone text messages.
Search "Tenorshare" in Google to know more.

liviaJordan

How to recover deleted photos from iPhone? Follow:
===>First of all connect your device to PC over USB.
===>Now Launch iTunes in your PC.
===>Select your Device there by clicking on your device.
===>After connecting click on Backup & Storage option there.
===>Now click on Backup option there.
===>Then click on Restore Backup.
===>This action will restore deleted data back to your device.

Moelly

When you back up your photos with iCloud, you can not access all of those photos. So if you want to download photos from iCloud, use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to help you, which empowers you to extract and restore photos from your iCloud backup. Just 3 simple steps and all photos from iCloud backup will be downloaded on your computer.

1. Run FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery. Choose Recover from iCloud Backup. Sign in with your Apple ID and password and then, choose one backup file contain your photos to download.

2.Scan photos from iCloud backup.

3.Preview and select photos to save to PC.

doyleleighty

For Apple devices, the photos and text messages will back up in iTunes when you do a backup to computer via iTunes, so connect your phone to iTunes and restore from the latest backup. But if you forgot to back up data, you need a tool to help you recover deleted text messages on iPhone. Now I am using iPhone Data Recovery. So you must get used to back up your data from time to time.

slilayiyi

Tenorshare iPhone data recovery is a good tool to recover lost iPhone lost contacts,music,notes,call history,sms and more.

slilayiyi

By the way , if you have not back up your iPhone data with iTunes or iCLoud, the software also can help you recover your lost data from iPhone.

Reiouslly

I lost some of my contacts on my iphone. I do back up to icloud every day. However when I log in to icloud to review my contacts, I only see my deleted contacts and not all contacts. But I used Mobiledic iOS Data Recovery to retrieve my lost contacts from iPhone 5, it works great!

Google Moibledic: mobiledic(dot)com

Last edited:

arivllegend

Use iPhone Data Recovery software. If the lost photos/messages haven't been overwritten, the software can help you scan the missing data on your iPhone and restore them. You can get the software from Recovery-Android.

Danielroy

There is another method especially if you are making use of a PC in the process (i.e. when i was backing up my iphone contacts to my computer) using a tool. I used backupiphonecontacts com to transfer my iphone address book to windows contacts.

Anita Parrish

Usually, there are 3 solutions:
1. Restore from iCloud or iTunes backup;
2. Extract from iCloud or iTunes backup using an iPhone backup extractor;
3. Recover directly from the device with the help of an iPhone data recovery software.

More details about the 3 solutions and other solutions can be found in the following video:

In the description of the YouTube video, you’ll find more.

Last edited:

DJ.Emily

How can I recover lost iphone photos and text messages?
Actually, after you remove a message from iPhone, the message doesn't actually get deleted. It's because the deleted messages is technically marked for deletion by the system and hidden so that they become invisible to us. Therefore, deleted messages still stays somewhere on iPhone and you can retrieve them as long as you find those marked and hidden messages files. Absolutely, this is limited that the deleted messages are not overwritten.

However, how can we find those marked and hidden messages files, and retrieve invisible messages on iPhone? It's impossible to find those hidden messages files unless you have outside help. Hivimoore iPhone Data Recovery, is such a professional iPhone data recovery utility. With it, you can recover deleted text messages on iPhone iPad directly without any iTunes or iCloud backup by scanning your device and listing all the marked and hidden messages, and also allows you to preview the deleted messages before recovering them. More than anything, Dr.Fone for iOS also supports selectively extracting text messages and other iOS contents from iTunes and iCloud backup.

To get back deleted messages from iPhone (including iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6/plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5/4s/4, as well as other iPad/iPad Mini series, iPod Touch), there are three ways for you: recover messages directly from iPhone, restore iPhone messages from iTunes backup and retrieve iPhone text messages from iCloud backup. See also at hivimoore(dot)com/2015/04/recover-deleted-text-messages-from-iphone-6-plus

AnnieChow

So nice I can answer this question, I have the same experience before. I thought I have backed them up,
but the fact is there is no backup in iTunes. So I downloaded a recovery tool mobikin doctor for ios to recover text messages iphone, which really helped me got back my photos.

Last edited:

Chistina.L

Don't worry. It is not difficult for you to recover your lost iPhone photos and text messages. First of all, I want to know how did you lose these data. If you have backup files on PC or iCloud or iTunes, you can restore them easily. If you don't have backups previously, I think it is very difficult to recover your lost data, unless you use some professional tools. You can download iMyfone D-Back for a free scan, and see whether it can retrieve your lost photos and messages. It supports 22+ file types recovery on all iOS devices. Hope it helps!

Last edited:

julietzhu520

Fortunately, you still have the chance to recover your text messages you accidentally deleted or lost by using a professional iPhone data recovery software called irefone for mac

Kolpoiu

Powerful Software to Recover Lost SMS+Contacts for iPhone -- Vibosoft iPhone SMS+Contacts Recovery which can restore sms and contacts directly from iPhone devices.