How can i Recover Text Messages from Samsung J3?

kellyiee233

That's the most frustrating thing often happened in our life. Last time I unintentionally deleted my graduation ceremony photos, and I tried lots of third-part tools to recover my photos. I found out that Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery was more easier and useful. Only few steps and my photos were back. Maybe you can give it a try. Hope it can help you!

Last edited:

henri2398

Most people have habit of keeping Backup of their important data. So, if you have kept the backup of your accidental deleted SMS messages on other device such as Google Account, Dropbox, etc – then you can use the Backup files to restore deleted text messages.

If you have not kept the backup of your lost SMS then in such case you have to find appropriate and suitable Android SMS Recovery software from the web.

Also note that there is an app available in Play Store with name – SMS Backup & Restore. This app will help you to keep backup of your SMS messages on your Android. So, next time if your SMS get deleted by accident on your Android phone, then you can use the backup files from the SMS Backup & Restore app and you will not require any Android SMS Recovery software.

Renkang

any way to Recover Text Messages from Samsung J3 without PC?

kaoler1

Samsung Data Recovery is available for both Windows PC and Mac, which can help you recover deleted contacts, text messages, WhatsApp data, photos, videos etc from Samsung devices before they are overwritten by new data.
Only with several clicks, you can recover all kind of data from Samsung mobile.
how to retrieve deleted text messages on samsung

Last edited:

wawangsdui

For lost text messages, we can use Eelphone Samsung Messages Recovery, it will deep scan your Samsung j3, all detected text messages can be recovered from Samsung j3. Just in steps, connect your Samsung j3 to computer, allow usb debugging in your Samsung. Then the tool will scan your Samsung deeply. Select the text messages you want recover from the scanned result.
More about: How to retrieve deleted texts on Samsung

Last edited: