How to backup android phone data to computer?

eveeve

There are many android phone users, and you would save some important files on it, like sms, contacts, photos, etc. To avoid losing them by accident, we should backup them to computer timely.

iPubsoft Android Fiel Manager could backup android phone data to computer easily.
how to sync android with pc
Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc
The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Android file manager on your pc and launch it. The next is connecting your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the you cannecting android phone to the problem on computer, you should enbale USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

Step 2:Select Data and Start Export
You can find many icon on the top, find the one you need and click it, you can preview the file on your phone, then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Export" to start the work.

That's all! We can use iPubsoft Android Sync Manager to move almost everything from android phone to computer, and we can also use it to manage apps, contacts on computer, have a try!

A wide range of Android brands are supported by this Android managing tool, including HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, LG, HUAWEI, Dell and many more.

Last edited:

Askiyytr

Use google sync to backup android phone data .Backup data like calendar, Browser, Contacts, Gmail, Photos, Music, People details etc.Go to Settings > Accounts (tap Google) > Select Google account > check everything you want to sync.

talorsam

I became a happy father half year ago, and my phone was full of data like photos day by day. It seemed urgent for me to transfer some of them to PC because there's no enough space. So I searched on the internet to find a tool, and I finally found Android Transfer on RecoveryAndroid. It's really an amazing tool with a lot of appreciation from users. When I connected my phone to PC, the program scanned file folders on the phone automatically and showed in categories. Then I could choose the file folders and successfully transfer Android phone data to PC with ease. Now I am never afraid of internal space because I can back up my phone data regularly. I'm really like this amazing tool!

Last edited:

AnnieChow

A transfer tool can easily solve this problem, actually, some phones have their own official tool to back data up,
but some not. At this time, the 3-rd party tool can be helpful. I use this backup assistant to
export android contacts to my pc.
Have a try, thanks.

Last edited:

lucylla

Thanks for sharing, iPubsoft Android Transfer could also help, we can also use it to manage android phone on computer easily, google it to know more info.

Askiyytr

If you're an Android user thinking about backup android phone data. The good news is that Android Backup software can help backup contacts,messages,photos ,videos from android to computer .

Vpmsae

Use google sync to backup android phone data .Backup data like calendar, Browser, Contacts, Gmail, Photos, Music, People details etc.Go to Settings > Accounts (tap Google) > Select Google account > check everything you want to sync.
This is a good solution.

Last edited:

stellarshort

It is a must to do a backup for our phone data lest the data gets lost. I think Google account can help me a lot, so you can try to back up Android data to computer.

felicae

Use google sync to backup android phone data . Backup data like calendar, Browser, Contacts, Gmail, Photos, Music, People details etc.Go to Settings > Accounts (tap Google) > Select Google account > check everything you want to sync.
For other types of data that is out of range from Google sync, you can use Android Assistant to do the job, which can back up all kinds of data individually.

Last edited:

Lillllian

Yolisoft Phone Data Transfer can help you about this problem. It is a time-saving and safe way, so you can download the free version to have a try.

Last edited:

tracyhawk

Certainly there are lots of ways in backing up and restoring phone data:
1. Use Google account to sync the data.
2. Use some official assistants to deal with this case.
3. Use Android Manager on AndroidRecovery studio to achieve the backup and restoring.

Last edited:

Lillllian

Don’t worry if you want to know how to backup your data on Android. Today we will provide 5 best ways for you.Here we take contacts for example.

Top 1: Backup Android Contacts to Google Account
1. Go to your phone “settings”> add account> Google> “existing” or “new” to sign in.
2. Click “OK” to add Google account on your Android.
3. Choose “Contacts”> click the menu button> select “Move device contacts to”> choose back up your Android contacts to Google.
4. Sign in your Gmail account on computer> hit the drop-down list of “Gmail”> select “Contacts” to view your backup as a vCard file.

Top 2: Backup Android Contacts to SD Card/ USB Storage
1. Hit “Contacts” on your Android and choose “Manage contacts”.
2. Select export contacts to SD card or USB storage and press “OK” to confirm.
3. Open the file manager on your Android to view your contacts in vCard file.
4. Transfer this file to PC or other storage via USB cable.

Top 3: Backup Contacts from Android to PC/Mac with Yolisoft Phone Data Transfer
This tool allows you to quickly backup or transfer your contacts, messages, photos, videos or other phone data to PC, and it also supports to print out your contacts after the backup.
1.Run this software and connect your Android to PC via USB cable.
2.Enable the USB debugging and choose “Backup Phone”.
3.Select “Contacts” and click “Start Transfer”.

Top 4: Transfer Android Contacts to SD Card with Super Backup App
This app specializes in backing up contacts. Your contacts will be backed up on SD card so they can be quickly restored if your phone is rooted.
1.Install this app through Google Play.
2.Select “Contacts” and press “BACKUP”.
3.Edit your “Backup Path ” in your phone settings.
4.Choose “App Auto Backup” in settings to ensure the regular backup.

Top 5: Save Android Contacts with 123 Contact Backup App
1.Download the app from Google Play, run it and choose what types of contacts you want to backup.
2.Select your backup’s format- CSV (for Outlook import) or Text (human readable) and enter your email address.
3.Hit the “Back Up” button to finish.

Last edited:

Angelo77

Android Manager app provides you simple and effective solution for transferring content between Android and computer.
Did you mean Mobieldic Android manager tool? I also used Mobieldic Android manager program to backup and restore my Android phone to computer.

felicae

thanks for the tutorial. Besides the suggestion listed in above posts, I find Androidphonesoft is also an valid solution we can take into consideration. Why? When you check out this tutorial (backup text messages from android to computer), then you will know how easily data backup is with this program. I am a loyal fan of this program.

Last edited:

Eileen Lance

Thanks for your sharing ! I have tried to transfer data from my Android phone to pc with another Jihosoft Phone Transfer, which can quickly transfer contacts, text Messages, call Logs, calendar, photos, videos, music and apps from Android and iOS devices to pc.