How to backup android phone data to computer?

Eileen Lance

Thank you very much for your sharing ! It really saves much time to backup with a third-party rool.

Dwaaty

How to backup text messages on PC one -click ? Download and install Samsung Phone Backup application on your computer. You can backup messages to the computer and saved as an XTML/CSV file. And read text messages on computer with ease.
Android backup text messages

Chogge

I would like to suggest you can find a safe transfer tool , to prevent the phone data get lose,then,use it to transfer phone data to computer,in this way, the phone data be backup on the computer for a safe way to do,also you can manage them by using computer,

Haodeliy

Backup? first , why not use the android transfer software to transfer android data to computer, it can easily backup your phone data on the computer ,even if you lost the phone data by mistake or accident, you 'll be able to restore the deleted or lost phone data from previous backups, the most important things is that android and computer is almost synchronous operations, it empower you to manage them by using computer,like me,i already transfer messages to computer of successfull

Last edited:

Mobbay

I would like to suggest you can find a safe transfer tool , to prevent the phone data get lose,then,use it to transfer phone data to computer,in this way, the phone data be backup on the computer for a safe way to do,also you can manage them by using computer,
Yes ,you are right !

kerstinmoeller

This tutorial is very helpful, what's more, you can also try this easier and more convenient method, data backup tool, which allows you to backup lots of files with simple steps, come and have a try with the free version. Also see ZTE backup and restore.

Last edited:

BellyBlack

Do you feel the backup is not an easy task? Android data backup & restore will let you know backup is not difficult. Do you often forget to backup? But once you lost your data on Android device, you would feel very upset. Fortunately, RecoveryTool can backup and restore data on Android whenever you need.

Last edited:

Masvers

Hey,
If you wan to backup your data from Android phone to computer, you can use Android Transfer software. This software can easily transfer files from Android phone to computer, such as messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, books and other data.

Masvers

Hey,
If you wan to backup your data from Android phone to computer, you can use Android Transfer software. This software can easily transfer files from Android phone to computer, such as messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, books and other data.

Rouclia

You can transfer the Android data to computer first , then backup the data on the computer

Anssfwer

For backup data . you need to transfer data to computer , then you can backup the data on the computer

midtownbs

The method is different between partial backup and complete backup. If you just want to backup certain items, like sms , then you can use TunesBro Android Manager to transfer Android sms to pc in a few clicks.

Last edited:
If you want to backup your phone data to computer, you can use a third party tool like Jihosoft Phone Transfer. After that, you can restore your data from the backup.

It can also transfer Contacts, Text Messages, Call Logs, Calendar, Photos, Videos, Music and Apps between Android and iOS devices.

Hope it will be helpful for you.

Mans1950

Nice sharing! I successfully back up all my data to the computer.