How to Convert EML to PST files?

kellyjohn

With the help of the best eSoftTools EML Converter suite, you can easily Convert EML to PST files format. It's a program that guarantees users that their files can be converted in a safe and protected manner without being altered in any way. It works for all MS Outlook versions, including Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and others. Users can export several EML files in a batch of attachments at the same time.

Read more:- Convert EML to PST files

eml-converter-tool.png

The EML to PST Converter is the most reliable solution for converting EML files to PST format. It is a complete solution that allows users to batch export multiple EML files with all attachments at the same time. The EML to PST Converter Tool saves all email properties, such as cc, bcc, subject, and email address, as well as the data integrity of the file. This utility is compatible with all EML-based email clients, including Thunderbird, Entourage, eM Client, Apple Mail, WLM, and others. It is also compatible with all MS Outlook versions. Furthermore, no additional software is required to perform the file transfer.

GainTools EML to PST Converter Software which securely exports single as well as many Windows Live Mail EML files into Outlook PST file format. The tool provides a simple GUI interface that helps to simply activate by any tech or non-tech user. The app completes the conversion technique in just 3 easy procedure (load, convert & export). The application perfectly migrates all EML file and quickly transfers into Outlook PST file format. This is a time-saving method & and quickly switch huge EML file into Outlook PST file format. This utility is well-matched with all version of MS Outlook & definitely download in all Windows Operating System.

Before some time, I want to migrate my EML file into PST file format. But, I have no idea how to do it. Then, I did research on the internet and found some solutions to convert EML to PST file format. Data security is always my first priority and most of the solutions do not provide you with the security of data. Some methods are easy to implement and give the best output.

Then, I try EML to PST Converter for migration of EML to PST file format. On the basis of my experience, this is the best tool for migration from EML files into PST file format. To know about the process, you can learn informational blog to convert EML to PST files.

Don't let your email data hold you back from switching to your preferred email client. Try our Ignissta EML to PST converter today and experience the freedom and convenience of being able to switch between email clients with ease.

Our software installation procedure:
  1. Open “Ignissta EML to PST Converter” Software to Convert EML to PST File.
  2. Browse or Search for EML Files & Select EML file or Folders.
  3. Check Preview All Folder of Selected Files.
  4. Click on the Next Button and Select the destined file format, to be converted to, EML Files to PST.
  5. Select EML to PST Conversion Style like Save all emails in single PSR or Save separated PST file for each.
  6. Choose the “Target path” where you want to save the converted PST file & Click Export to start EML to PST conversion process.
  7. In the window popped up, you can see the EML to PST Conversion process.

If you want to convert an EML file to a PST file Use OSTtoPSTAPP EML to PST Converter Tool. Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, and many other email clients are supported by this software. Microsoft Outlook versions 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000 are also all compatible. Windows OS versions like 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP are supported. Users can get a free demo version of this software.

Back