How to Convert Spotify Music and Playlists to MP3

“As a Spotify Free user, I have no plan to subscribe Spotify Premium though I really hate the ads. But recently, I wanted to listen to Spotify on iPod Nano offline. I want to know how to sync Spotify Music to MP3,any tool to remove DRM from Spotify Music?”

"Is there any possibility to download and convert spotify music to MP3? Can I do that with any recording software, like music recorder or special Spotify music ripper? I like lots of music from Spotify and I'd just love to have them on my pc or on CDs to listen to my car."

Spotify Music Converter which is an excellent Spotify Music Downloader and Spotify Music to MP3 Converter will assist you to losslessly download and convert Spotify music as MP3, so that you can use Spotify music more efficiently. For Spotify free users, Sidify program can also completely remove Spotify ads after conversion.

Simple Steps to Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format

Step 1. Import Spotify Music to Spotify Music Converter program.
Step 2.Choose song you want to convert
Step 3. Choose MP3 as Output Format
Step 4. Start Downloading and Convert Spotify Music to MP3.
Step 5. Find Out the converted Spotify Music in MP3 Format.

Get Apple Music Converter + Spotify Music Converter from Apple Music Converter & iTunes M4V Converter – Best M4P to MP3 Converter & Apple Music, iTunes Video DRM Removal
Keep Music and Playlists Forever after cancel streaming music subscription

To music converter, the best one that I have used is named DRM Audio Converter for Mac. If you have purchased apple music or audiobook from iTunes store, you may have known all iTunes audios are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. There is no right for you to re-encode or share these audios to non-Apple devices, even you have paid for it. Fortunately, now you can use such DRM removal tool to get rip of DRM protection and convert audios from M4P to MP4, AAC, etc at 30x faster speed without hampering the quality. You can check more info on HERE. Hope this point is useful to you.