how to create live.com backup

devin

Is there any software that migrates live.com to pst in local disk. suggest me the perfect software for migrat live.com to pst file

Mac User can make use of this Mac Hotmail Backup tool which is a good option to use for taking backup of Hotmail account in local drive easily in Mac OS. The user can simply run this application in all updated versions of Mac OS and there is no problem occurs in doing that. It is safe to use this and the data stay the same as previous without alteration, no data is affected and downloaded in the various file format such as PST, EML, MBOX, etc.

Mac User can make use of this Mac Hotmail Backup tool which is a good option to use for taking backup of Hotmail account in local drive easily in Mac OS. The user can simply run this application in all updated versions of Mac OS and there is no problem occurs in doing that. It is safe to use this and the data stay the same as previous without alteration, no data is affected and downloaded in the various file format such as PST, EML, MBOX, etc.
thank you andrewmarus for this software

Hotmail Backup Tool which is available for Windows users to keep a safe copy of Hotmail emails and attachments locally on the user PC. The application takes a few minutes in its installation and works quickly without affecting any original file. The software has come up with several export options by which users can access Hotmail database locally on the system. Top 7 formats are provided by the program such as PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, HTML, and MHTML.

More info visit here;- https://www.datavare.com/software/hotmail-backup-expert.html

To download the data of Live.com to export the data from Hotmail account the user may face few problems in doing it manually as it may damage your email data but you can opt a secure solution for saving the data locally in you hard drive by using Hotmail Backup tool. This utility is amazingly a game change as I used it it directly saved all my emails data on chosen destination without any issues. You can also try this tool I had downloaded it from here:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/hotmail-backup.html

Back