How to edit android phone contacts on computer?

lisaab

As the most important data for all mobile phones, contacts list plays a vital role in communicating with others. While, when you have saved too many information on your contacts, it will be a great trouble to manage them properly. As you may take large risks of losing them or getting them wrong due to mistaken edits and operations. Then it seems to be more convenient to edit contacts on computer. But how can we achieve this? I think this Coolmuster Android Assistant could be the right choice for you.

how to edit android contacts on computer
Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc
The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Android contacts manager on your pc and launch it. The next is connect your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the first time you connect android phone to the problem on computer, you should enable USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

Step 3. Preview and Edit Contacts as Needed
According to the folders on the top of the panel, you should enter the "Contacts" area, and press "All contacts". Then you will be able to preview all contacts with name, number, messages number, etc. Now there are several options for you to modify, add, delete or backup contacts as wanted.

Last edited:

Askiyytr

You can edit contacts on android phone easily ! But if you want to edit Android phone contacts on computer. With the help of contacts editor ,you need to connect android phone with USB cable on computer .

Last edited:

lucylla

Thanks for sharing, to edit android contacts on computer, iPubsoft Android File Manager could also help, we can use it to transfer almost everything from android phone to computer, like text messages, contacts, photos, etc.

mralen

Ok, so intelligent!
Keep sharing my friend

Alenliu

To edit android phone contacts on computer, we can ask Android file manager for help. It can help us directly Backup, Edit Contacts and Text Messages on Computer.

Shccajy

Under such circumstances, here I'd like to recommend you samsung backup, which can help reduce the operational mistakes when editing contacts, as it enables us to modify Android contacts on PC

Kracse

To edit your contacts on PC, you need use a transfer tool like MobiKin Assistant to export your contacts, here you can refer to this tutorial Android export contacts
Except contacts, it is able to export SMS, and all the media files like music, photos and videos. To backup Android contacts, it will be a good choice.

Kasbcter

You can edit the contacts on computer , you just need to move the contacts to computer ,

Kasmcpero

At the first ,move the phone contacts to computer , then you are allowed to edit the contacts on computer , but once you transfer contacts from phone to computer , you need to connect your phone to computer with new or effective USB

Edom

If you have no backups, you can try our ways. For android user, you can try FoneDog - Android Data Recovery. Here are the steps:

Step 1: Download and Install FoneDog Toolkit.

Step 2: Connect Your Phone to Computer.

Step 3: Select The File Types to Scan Your Device for.

Step 4: Scan Your Device to Find The Lost Data.

Step 5: Preview The Scanned Data and Recover Them.

Maple Bolon

Personally, I recommend AirMore. It is a free app which supports wifi connection. I can transfer files and manage my contacts through its web. This app is good and easy to use.

1. Download the app on Android and browse AirMore Web on PC.
  2. Set Android and PC connected to the same network. And tap "Scan to Connect" on Android to scan the QR code on the computer screen.
  3. After connection, go to "Contacts" and choose the contact to edit.
I can add a new contact, export and import contacts, categorize the numbers, edit the avatar and detailed info of each contact.

It is really great, you can try it!

kaoler1

How can you edit your information like contacts from Android to computer in a simple way? In case of data loss, copying contact from Android phone to the computer is pretty necessary. To transfer easily, Android Transfer, a professional data transfer program, can help your transfer contacts between android and computer . No just contacts, but also photos, videos, text messages and more. With its help, you are also permitted to backup everything of your Android phone with 100% quality. So, it is truly an effective data manager for your Android device.
how to transfer photos from android to computer

Last edited:

Salimasidas

Google Contacts can help us sync Android contacts to computer, or another quicker and easier method method to manage phone contacts on computer, just connect Android phone to Eelphone Android Transfer, once connected to the transfer tool, photos/SMS/videos/contacts, almost all data type can be transferred between Android phone and computer.
Transfer contacts from Android to computer

Mans1950

It's very easy. You can export the contacts from Android to computer via Google contacts or using an Android Data Exporter program. This program can export all the contacts from Android to computer in only one click.