It seems not work on jailbroken devices.If you want to delete all of your iPhone data, the common method you can try .Tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings on your iPhone. Well, it's a common way which helps you delete iphone data . If you want to protect your information to avoid deleted data to be recovered .You need to permanently erase iPhone data without restoring.
Before you sell your old iPhone 5 online, you can use iPhone data eraser software to completely erase messages from iPhone without recovery. Just search it online.Hello, I have to sell my old iPhone 5 online, but there are many sensitive messages saved on iPhone, is there any ways that can completely erase messages from iphone without recovery?
If you erase iPhone data by this way,some data recovery in martke can recover them easily.You need to use a iPhone data eraser to erase messages on iPhone permanently,once the file wiped,no data recovery can get them back.
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Reset.
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase iPhone.
- Tap on Erase iPhone again to confirm.
- Enter your Passcode.
- Enter your Apple ID password to turn off Activate Lock and remove the device from Find my iPhone.