How to erase messages from iPhone before selling?

Perterdavily

Hello, I have to sell my old iPhone 5 online, but there are many sensitive messages saved on iPhone, is there any ways that can completely erase messages from iphone without recovery?

Shccajy

If you want to delete all of your iPhone data, the common method you can try .Tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings on your iPhone. Well, it's a common way which helps you delete iphone data . If you want to protect your information to avoid deleted data to be recovered .You need to permanently erase data from iPhone without restoring.

felicae

If you want to delete all of your iPhone data, the common method you can try .Tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings on your iPhone. Well, it's a common way which helps you delete iphone data . If you want to protect your information to avoid deleted data to be recovered .You need to permanently erase iPhone data without restoring.
It seems not work on jailbroken devices.

Last edited:

henri2398

Simply delete your photos from iPhone and then perform reset factory on your Device. even then also if you are not satisfied then you can use any software to completely wipe out your data.

Monicalee

You should erase all data before selling, factory reset your iPhone.

Davis Federer

Here are some steps that would help you to delete the messages from the iPhone

1. Open the Messages app in the iPhone or iPad.
  2. Then select on messages or chat that you want to delete.
  3. On the top right click on Details.
  4. Select and grip on the messages, chats or images that you would like to delete under the Attachments section.
  5. Select on more from the popup menu.
  6. Then tap all the messages, images, and chats along with attachments that you would like to delete.
In this way, you would delete the messages, if you want to delete them permanently, in that case, you have to take the help of Safe Eraser for iOS and it would help you to delete it permanently from the device.

Alenliu

Hello, I have to sell my old iPhone 5 online, but there are many sensitive messages saved on iPhone, is there any ways that can completely erase messages from iphone without recovery?
Before you sell your old iPhone 5 online, you can use iPhone data eraser software to completely erase messages from iPhone without recovery. Just search it online.

Last edited:

lisaab

Since you want to sell your iPhone, it's really necessary to erase your personal iPhone data permanently. An ios data eraser could delete text messages, contacts, videos, music, account info, password, emails and more easily with Zero Data Recovery Possibility.

girls magazine

install and Run iPhone Eraser Program.
Erase Deleted Files and Start to Scan.
Delete text messages from iPhone without restoring before selling,

LisaAu

Tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings on your iPhone.

Pleake

1. Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone.
  2. Now tap on General.
  3. Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Reset.
  4. Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
  5. Tap on Erase iPhone.
  6. Tap on Erase iPhone again to confirm.
  7. Enter your Passcode.
  8. Enter your Apple ID password to turn off Activate Lock and remove the device from Find my iPhone.

xiaomant

1. Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone.
  2. Now tap on General.
  3. Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Reset.
  4. Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
  5. Tap on Erase iPhone.
  6. Tap on Erase iPhone again to confirm.
  7. Enter your Passcode.
  8. Enter your Apple ID password to turn off Activate Lock and remove the device from Find my iPhone.
If you erase iPhone data by this way,some data recovery in martke can recover them easily.You need to use a iPhone data eraser to erase messages on iPhone permanently,once the file wiped,no data recovery can get them back.

Masvers

Hey,
I know a program can delete everything on iPhone permanently. I think this way is the best way to erase messages from iPhone before selling it. It is called iPhone eraser. You can search it on google and free download it to have a try.

Wamppiy

iPhone cleaner comes offers you the most effective and safest data erase solution to permanently wiping all personal data before selling ,you can complete this iPhone messages erase program with just one click.
If you just need move some junk files to speed up your phone, then iPhone cleaner is good.

Last edited: