How to Fix Outlook PST error “.pst is not a personal folder file”

MicMatz

Outlook Errors - PST Is Not A Personal Folder File. How can i fix Outlook PST error? Give me right solution about it..........

selvi

Hi

PST is a Personal Storage Table which stores Outlook mailbox files in PST file format. These files might get corrupt due to some issues like fluctuating errors, Insufficient memory and all. The best part is that you can easily fetch out your files very easily by using PST Recovery Software which is smartly developed by SysInfo Tools.

Thanks

Last edited:

Marliza

This error ".pst is not a personal folder file" can be recovered by the use of a professional tool. Here it is advised to use SysTools Outlook Recovery Tool. By the use of this utility, the users can repair Outlook PST file without any extra effort.

With a proficient and secure Outlook PST recovery software, you can easily repair corrupt PST file and recover the stored data, including all emails and their attachments. You can also use it to move PST file in EML, RTF, MBOX, IMAP, MHTML, PDF, PST, MSG, TXT, DBX, and HTML formats. To know more about the tool, visit: http://www.pstrecoverytool.org/

alex786

Here I would like to recommend you one more proficient tool named Shoviv Outlook Recovery Software which effectively works to recover damaged Outlook PST file without any data loss. This software also has a feature of exporting recovered PST file to Live Exchange Server. It also has a free trial version and good technical support team.