salina

A lot of third-party tools are available in the online market to Import IMAP Email to an AOL Mail account but no one is help me to move my IMAP emails then my friend suggest me eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration Software which is the best to help migrate all emails of IMAP. Any user can easily use this tool and easily Move/Import IMAP email to AOL Mail account as well as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Yandex Mail, Zoho, and Office 365.

More info - IMAP email to AOL Mail Accounts

how-to-export-imap-to-pst-outlook-file.png

Kernel IMAP Backup to ensure a seamless and efficient backup of your email data. Easily back up your emails in various formats like PST, MSG, EML, PDF, DOC, DOCX, MHT, and more, guaranteeing flexibility and compatibility across a range of file types and email clients.

Aryson IMAP Backup Tool to export mailboxes from IMAP Server Account into AOL Mail including all email items. It also migrate mailboxes from IMAP Server to Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Office 365 and other email clients.

Are you looking to migrate from the current emailing client to AOL Mail? Here, you will get a reliable trick/solution to migrate email from IMAP to AOL Mail.
On the other hand, a solution like Shoviv IMAP to IMAP migration tool has the edge over others due to its better-tuned GUI and advanced functionalities. This software allows the migration of multiple mailboxes without limiting their sizes.
Users can also use the software's most impressive option, which is a data filter. Users can migrate their data by choosing any of the given data filter criteria.
This option helps to reduce the target mailbox size. It also equips with an incremental export feature that comes into the picture when the user is required to resume the migration. Due to this, the software will only migrate the remaining data.
Users can examine the complete features of this software by downloading its free trial version. The free version allows making the migration from each folder, but the limit to migrate the item is 50.

Kernel IMAP Backup offers a user-friendly solution to safeguard your IMAP emails. The tool allows you to back up your emails in multiple formats like PST, EML, MSG, MHT, HTML, DOC, and PDF, ensuring flexibility in data storage. It is compatible with a diverse range of IMAP servers, including Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, G Suite, Amazon WorkMail, AOL, Zimbra, and others. With support for various formats and compatibility across IMAP servers, Kernel IMAP Backup provides a secure and convenient means to protect your crucial email data for future reference or recovery requirements.

Back