Clark Jason

Hi
I am facing certain problem in my Thunderbird email client. I was wondering to import MBOX file into Outlook. I need easy ways to migrate MBOX to PST to retrieve all my emails, contacts and calendar in my new Outlook account. Any suggestions??

Get Kernel for MBOX to PST software to convert MBOX emails and other important items to PST file with ease. The software is compatible with all MS Outlook versions, including 2016 / 2013 / 2010.

Hi
If you are looking for an easy and effective tool to convert MBOX to PST then try out this free demo version of MBOX Converter which can easily convert the Thunderbird files into many formats such as, PST, RTF, and EML.

Thanks

Superb way to convert MBOX to PST is using any of the MBOX to PST converter. This software provides you different other features like to handle you MBOX to PST converted file within the application and you can easily and expertly find out the location where it is stored. It has the capability to recover corrupt MBOX files, import MBOX file to Outlook PST and save it to many formats as PST, EML, MSG, RTF, HTML & MSG. It will convert your entire mailbox with zero error.

Conversion of Thunderbird files from their supported email client application like Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Pocomail, Opera Mail, Eudora, Mulberry To Outlook PST format might be easier if you have a reliable solution for performing this operation. Most of the users use the manual technique because it's a free solution and easily convert Thunderbird to Outlook format. So I would like to request try this and learn how to use manual technique:- https://www.softknoll.com/thunderbird-to-outlook-converter/

For easy and quick migration between MBOX file to PST file format with the help of MBOX to PST Converter tool. It also migrate all MBOX files created by a number of email clients like AppleMail, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Netscape, Evolution, Sylpheed, Sparrow, Entourage, Postbox, Opera, PocoMail, Mulberry, Eudora, PowerMail, Claws Mail, GyazMail, Spicebird, etc. into PST format.

Visit at ; http://www.osttopstapp.com/mbox-to-pst.html

If you are searching for some cost effective, reliable, and excellent tool to convert the MBOX to PST format, then you can use DataVare MBOX to PST converter tool. This MBOX to PST converter tool is very effective software that can convert the MBOX to PST in no time, it also supports the recovery of data from MBOX file and saves it into a new file. You can also download its free version for checking its features.

For a quick and safe conversion of MBOX to PST, the users can try Shoviv MBOX Converter Software. Convert MBOX to PST software converts MBOX data to Outlook PST and other file formats such as EML and MSG. It also has a free trial version and a good technical support team.

You can easily convert MBOX to Outlook PST with this software. KDETools MBOX to PST converter tool can effectively import Email MBOX file into Outlook 2016. It supports email clients Windows live mail, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Apple mail and Opera mail etc. It is compatible with all Outlook versions like 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 & many more. It can Filters emails items like From, To, Subject, Date, and Attachments. This tool helps the user to Export email files, attachments to PST, MSG, EML, HTML and PDF etc.

Last edited:
Now you can easily migrate the data from MBOX file format to Outlook PST file format on the Mac system with full accuracy with the help of the MBOX to PST migration tool for Mac Operating System. This application is one of the most convenient options for this MBOX to PST conversion. It supports all MBOX file of any email client and make them easily converted into Outlook PST on the Macintosh computer.

Back