How to Import OST file into Outlook (2016, 2013 & 2010)?

MicMatz

I want to import local copy of mailbox OST file into Outlook, i already try manual process to import ost file which is following -
  • Open Microsoft Outlook version
  • Click on File Menu
  • Click on “Import and Export” option
  • From the mention list, choose “Export to a file” option and then Next
  • Click on (.pst) personal File Folder and after that click om Next
  • Now choose the items to be exported >> click on parent root >> check on the include sub-folder option
  • Now you have to browse the target folder in order to save exported data items and simply click on finish button.
Finally fails in importing ost file into Outlook 2016, 2013 & 210. How can i do it? Please suggest me.....

Rohan Wiese

Last edited:

downzimical

I would like share my harsh experience when my OST file and my important emails are corrupted because my work comes on 1.no and my all emails are so precious. By searching on Google what is the is best option to recover all emails then Google allot lots of software but they cannot work with my satisfaction but PDS OST to PST is an incredible application that fluently recover all emails and sight see all my emails were recovered after that convert OST to PST within these formats: - PST, EML, MSG or HTML.

After recovery of all OST file you can split large PST file from 1GB to 5GB.

For more vital information use this link:- OST to PST Exporter

Puran

Try free OST to PST converter and export OST file of Outlook 2016 into PST format:

http://www.convertostpst.org/

Also watch the functionality of OST to PST converter:

Last edited:

Codie

For the large bunch of Outlook PST files, You have to go for some OST to PST Recovery Tool. If you have no idea or still confuse which one to go for, then you may try EdbMails OST TO PST Converter. The OST to PST Converter Tool exhibit some of the unmatchable features.

Some of its Features are

- Repairs Corrupted OST files
- Ultra-fast export of mails from OST to PST
- Allow Saving of OST files in different Format
- Sign In application with google.

For demo version visit: https://www.edbmails.com/pages/ost-to-pst-converter-for-ost-to-pst.html

mackjohn

For best and trusted solution search the string "softwarepro OST to PST Converter". Select the first result from Search Engine Result Page. Download the FREE utility and follow the software GUI instructions.

As a tool analyst, I would like to share one more tool and that is OST TO PST CONVERTER from Download Adwages. It performs deep corruption recovery of all emails, contacts, tasks, notes, calendars etc. While convert ost to pst file, Exchange OST converter keeps folders and sub-folders in accurate folder hierarchy without missing the original email header details (to, cc, from, subject, date, time). Moreover, execute the ost recovery of permanently deleted items. You can also test this software on any version of MS Windows operating system for any version of MS Outlook and MS Exchange server as it is compatible with entire range of versions of all of them. Thanks & regards

romantrump

kagasgeorge

For you asked question, get a safer and quicker solution here as best OST to PST Recovery Tool

It can recover OST each mailbox after repairing corrupt OST and also convert OST mailboxes into PST/EML/EMLX/MSG/HTML/MHTM/TXT/MBOX easily.
It has been proven a unique OST to PST Converter
Along with as you required OST conversion to PST 2010,2013,2016, it can also perform on earlier all versions.

READ MORE:
https://sites.google.com/view/gstechosttopstrecovery/

There are two most used methods to convert OST files to PST format one is the manual solution and other is the third-party application that is the most used method and also a convenient way to convert OST files. With a third-party tool like OST to PST Converter it so easy to use as they require to add files and the destination where you want to save the converted files and it is done. Downloading link of one of the OST to PST converter is given below
Try the tool now: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/outlook-ost-to-pst-1d717a3b

sznzsr

Now, easily convert OST file to PST file format by using GainTools OST to PST converter software. This tool will export all mailbox items from OST to PST.

Here is one of the best OST to PST Converter Software you can recover corrupt OST file data and convert OST file into PST File and multiple formats like as : EML, HTML, MSG, MBOX and EMLX, Office 365, Exchange Server as well.