• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to open unreadable/corrupt ost file?

An ost file unable to open in Oultook, how can i open unreadable or corrupt ost files into Outlook ? Please suggest me right solution....
Whenever ost do not open in outlook due to worst corruption .That time only do a single job ,its recovery with good application like Atom OST Recovery software .
This was fabulous application for me that i used for my ost file recovery .This software easily recover ost file ,fix ost file errors and make it eligible,readable .

Process that software use to open ost into outlook .

1* Firstly scan ost file and remove errors .
2* Recover whole of ost file information .
3* Convert ost into outlook pst.
If need it automatically split heavy pst file .

For more go here :- http://www.atomtechsoft.com/outlookosttopst.html

Use OST to PST Converter Software to recover OST file data along with whole corrupted Outlook OST email items such as - Inbox, outbox, sent mail, note, task, journals and draft etc. By using this application, you can also move recovered OST file into several formats like – PST, HTML, MSG and EML successfully.It can support all versions of 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.

fore more:- http://www.osttopstconverter-tool.com/

Once I faced the same situation to open corrupt OST files, that time I tried some manual techniques to solve this issue by using recovery process. One of the easy method to repair corrupted OST file manually is mentioned below:
Step 1: Right click on the folder and click “Properties” --> “Clear Offline Items”--> “OK”
Step 2: In the case of MS Outlook 2010 ribbon choose “Send/Receive” option.
Step 3: Click “Update Folder” option.
The given manual method can recover OST file easily but there is no guarantee to get correct result always. So to avoid this, you can choose “SysTools OST Recovery” which can recover OST files without any data loss. This tool provides demo version also, so, you can just try this utility before purchase the full version.

Thanks & Regards
Eva Suzan adom
As a tool analyst, I would like to share one more tool and that is OST TO PST CONVERTER from Download Adwages. It performs deep corruption recovery of all emails, contacts, tasks, notes, calendars etc. While convert ost to pst file, Exchange OST converter keeps folders and sub-folders in accurate folder hierarchy without missing the original email header details (to, cc, from, subject, date, time). Moreover, execute the ost recovery of permanently deleted items. You can also test this software on any version of MS Windows operating system for any version of MS Outlook and MS Exchange server as it is compatible with entire range of versions of all of them. Thanks & regards
Easily you can open inaccessible /corrupt ost file into outlook through the help of best Atom TechSoft ost recovery software .
This ost recovery tool easily repair and recover ost file as well as convert ost to pst .Software automatically recover ost by containing inbox ,calendar ,notes ,contacts ,task ,journal ,etc .

It support all version of ms outlook ost file such as ost 2016 ,ost 2013 ,ost 2010 ,ost 2007 ,ost 2003 ,ost 2000 ,etc .
Note ;- It free split the large size of pst file upto 5 GB .

Ask query :- support@atomtechsoft.com

Go for software :- https://github.com/romantrump/recoverostfile2016/projects

With the help of OST File Recovery Tool, any unreadable, corrupt and damaged files can be easily accessible without affecting the real content. It can recover and repair as well, all the files within a minute. It is perfectly built to recover multiple OST files at one go.
Switching from OST to PST file becomes mandatory for accessing offline folders data. For opening unreadable corrupt OST file, it is required to choose EmailDoctor OST to PST Converter. In today's market place, there are many OST Recovery tool are avaialble which will open, save and open unreadable corrupt OST file. I will recommend you to use trial version of software as it is completely free. Taking trial before buying is never a bad idea. Visit here; FREE download of OST to PST Converter