How to Play Apple Music on iPod nano/iPod shuffle

"I am subscribed to Apple Music and was thinking of picking up an iPod Nano or Shuffle for snowboarding. Can I listen to the tracks that I have downloaded from the Apple Music service on my iPad nano or iPod shuffle?"

You started Apple Music trial, and then added some songs to your Music library, when you connect your iPod nano/iPod shuffle and try to sync. You find it you can't enjoy Apple Music songs on iPod since they are DRM protected. To break this limitation, you need to get rid of DRM from Apple Music M4P songs and turn them into plain MP3 songs.

Apple Music Converter is such an program that allows you to easily remove DRM from Apple Music songs and convert the music tracks from DRM-ed M4P to common MP3, FLAC, AAC or WAV audio formats at 16X speed on your Mac or Windows. All converted music songs are keep with original CD quality preserved. In the end, you can transfer Apple Music tracks to your iPod for playback freely.

Tutorial: How to Transfer Apple Music to iPod nano/iPod shuffle

Step 1. Launch Apple Music Converter on computer and your iTunes will be launched automatically.

Step 2. You can preview your Apple Music songs on the “Playlist” section. Then tick the songs of Apple Music in “Music” in “Playlists” directly.

Step 3. Specify an output format from the drop-down list, like MP3 and then choose a destination folder to save your converted Apple Music files.

Step 4. Simple click on “Convert” button, then this program will start the conversion at once.

Step 5. Finally, add the DRM – free Apple Music songs to your iPod nano/iPod shuffle for listening within one simple click by using iOS Data Manager.

Read more:

How to Set Songs from Apple Music as Android Ringtone

How to Keep Apple Music Songs Forever

To be honest, the more as I know is about how to play Apple music on non-Apple devices. We know all iTunes purchased or rented music are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. But there is no right for you to re-encode or share it to other devices, even you have paid for these music. Maybe you have to get rip of DRM protection at first. DRM Audio Converter is a powerful DRM removal software for all users to remove DRM protection and convert audios from M4P to MP3 at faster speed with zero loss quality. You can master its detail functions on here. Hope this tip is useful to you.