How to Recover data from android phone using Mac?

rttra

Generally speaking, the deleted data were still saved on your phone, you can use an app to detect them on computer, try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery for Mac, it could detect your lost sms, contacts, photos, etc. and get them back.

Last edited:

Dwaaty

When you deleted data from your android phone what you should stop using your android phone . Because when you still continue using your phone may cause the deleted data cannot be recovered forever .

Alenliu

To Recover data from android phone using Mac, pro Android data recovery for Mac can be our help. With it, you can easily recover deleted or lost data like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, etc on Mac, if they were not overwritten by new data.

Muntic0re

U can use Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery. Connect the device to a computer via USB cable, authorize access of the program (it shows step by step how to accomplish this) and choose the types of data you wish to recover. After a sweep, the app shows everything available and you can choose what you wish to save again on the device.

Kracse

Android file Recovery apps provide you simple and effective solution for recovering content like SMS, contacts, music, videos, books, Apps, etc.from Android. This tool applys to all Android phone brands, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, etc and provides both Windows and Mac versions. how to restore deleted files on android

Last edited:

ted peng

any translation that worked in software area you've ever contact with?thx

One should take regular backup of his/her phone in order to avoid data loss due to accidental deletion. Because once your data is gone, it's gone forever. There's no way to recover it back, although you can try few data recovery software.

Regards.

stephanic

Hi,
One should use good software to recover lost data from android phone. The software will help to retrieve the lost data from android device on mac.

alanmore

You need to find a recovery program for Mac OS. Use the data recovery software on Mac to scan and recover Android phone data. It is Mac Android Data Recovery software. It can scan your phone and find the deleted data for you on your Mac. You can recover deleted text messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages/photos, music, books and other document files from Android phone. You can learn how to recover deleted files on Android phone here.

Last edited:

Woyaiofc

When people lost Android data, they often like to use Android data recovery software to help them find lost data from Android . as well know, Android Data recovery tool can restore lost or deleted data by scaning internal memory or SD card , what's more, it is also a good tool to restore Android phone lost or deleted data when you need

Haensfep

It depends on where you store the data in , then you can use Android data recovery software to scan the internal memory or SD card , as long as the data have not been covered by new data , the data is still in the phone,

Last edited:

edwards142

Losing data is indeed an annoying thing. Luckily, you don’t need to worry about this problem anymore. Because there is such tool that can easily fix of this issue and that tool is Android Data Recovery Mac which will surely help you in retrieving back all your lost data. When I used this tool for the first time I too have doubt that is it a correct tool or not. So, I downloaded a free trial version to have a try. Fantastic product! It found out all my deleted photos in a few minutes. Moreover, it also found out other deleted videos, songs, documents and more. I'm so appreciated of it.