If your iPhone is water damaged by accident and you can't use it as normal, don't be lost in panic. The first thing you should do is save your iPhone data. You can recover your important iPhone data before you find a way to fix your phone.
upload_2017-12-11_16-31-43.png

To recover data from water damaged iPhone X/8/7/6/5, you can refer to this article:
Retrieve Data from Water Damaged iPhone

Hope it helps!

Last edited:
Did you have Photo Stream enabled? If you had another device I'm sure you'd be aware if the photos were on them or not. However, you may have copies in places you've forgotten about such as iPhoto. It's worth a shot. or, you can try other recovery tool. I use it to test the status of iPhone. It mounts it like a HDD. I would just use the free version for now.

Hi,
It's really easy to do that. You just need to use iPhone Data Recovery program. It can scan your iPhone and iPhone backup file deeply to find the data you want. You can get back messages, photos, videos, contacts, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks, Whatsapp messages and other data from water damaged iPhone X and other iPhone.

Back