how to recover deleted files on android phone

sakumi30

Human always make mistakes, so delete wrong pictures or wrong files, or press format button wrongly are the top 2 reasons for data loss on Android device. Besides that, people may reset cellphone to factory settings without data backup, or didn't know that photos, videos and music files are deleted when reset the Android phones. There are also other reasons like memory card corrupted, virus attack, phone or memory card failure, for exmaple, mobile phone or SD card not recognized on computer, cell phone or memory card card asks for format when opened on computer. But now you don't have to worry about it too much.

If you have photos, video, or music files deleted from Android mobile phones, it's recommended that you have a try of Tenorshare Android Data Recovery application. It is very fast, easy to use and promising and data recovery for Android device.

See more at: this homepage->>

eveeve

Thanks for sharing, Coolmuster Android Data Recovery could also help, we can use it to recover kinds of data from android phone easily, have a try.

Last edited:

Eileen Lance

As internal memory doesn’t mount as a drive like external memory does, and common data recovery tools cannot scan Android’s internal memory for deleted or lost files and retrieve them back like external SD card. Don’t worry.
Check it, you can find your answer.
Recover Data from Android Phone Internal Memory

Askiyytr

Android OS, it has become the important part of our life and makes our daily life convenient. But we usually deleted photos, videos, music from android phone without care . So how to recover deleted data files from android phone?Don't worry. Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery, it can help you restore lost files from Android with ease. Recovery process need in few clicks.

AnnieChow

Hi, thanks for your share, good to know.
And I also tried many tools or apps like this, but some of them are not useful.
This android data recovery tool seems good, give it a try.

Last edited:

lucylla

Thanks for sharing, yes, we can still recover lost mobile phone text messages with some data recovery app, and most of them are very easy to use.

braycart

I used to store a lot of data inside my phone without doing a backup. Once I deleted some unwanted data to make space but, unfortunately I some of important data too. I wondered if I could find them back and searched on the internet. It seemed Android Data Recvoery worked. So I downloaded one from RecoveryAndroid. It's really a amazing tool. I connected my phone to computer and scanned it, and then all deleted items were shown so that I was able to recover deleted data from Android. I think it will be a suitable tool for you.

Last edited:

Chistina.L

Thanks for your share. I also used some recovery tools.
Personally, I think iMyfone D-Back is the best one. It is very powerful, and it supports 22+ file types recovery on all iOS devices.

henri2398

If you have kept backup then restore the data from there, if not then you can restore data by using Android Data Recovery Tool.

The above software will help you to restore deleted photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp messages, text messages, call history and other document files from any Android phones/tablets.

Last edited:

Askiyytr

Coolmuster Samsung Recovery software is an excellent app on both Windows and Mac, which can retrieve missing files from internal storage and also external memory card. It supports various Android OS's, such as Android 4.2.2 or above.
Recover deleted files android

Lillllian

Please ensure that the phone is not supposed to use once you delete some pictures, because new data will overwrite it and your lost photos will turn to be unrecoverable.
If you've backed up your photos on the computer, Google account or etc, you can retrieve the deleted photos from them. If not, you may need a third-party software to solve this problem. You can surf on the Internet to find the free versions to help you. However,remember to back up is the only way once and for all.

Shccajy

Thanks to the outstanding android data recovery software-- Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android.This program enables users to retrieve your deleted data from Android phone.It is compatible to most Android phones, such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Motorola and so on.

Last edited:

Lillllian

Make sure that don't use your phone once you delete some data and you want to get them back. If you have the habit of backing up your Android device in your daily life, it will be much more easier, because you can retrieve your data from your backups. However, if you don't have backups, you may need a third-party software. There are many ways to recover data on Android Phones. Here I’m willing to share one Android Data Recovery software with you guys. At first, you can download the free version to check whether it is helpful or not. It is a superb data recovery program for Android devices. It allows users to recover deleted or lost contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, and more from Android devices.

Most people prefer to use Android phones for the convenience. They text messages, make phone calls, take photos and videos, use different kinds of apps. Their important data are stored in Android internal memory automatically. Losing data is indeed an annoying thing. Luckily, you don’t need to worry about this problem anymore. This article will guide you to recover files android internal memory.
Note:

1. Do no use your phone after losing/deleting files on Android devices. Any new data written into your phone or tablet can overwrite your lost Android data.

2. Before you start the Android internal storage recovery, remember to root your Android device.

http://recover-data-from-android.blogspot.com/2016/07/how-to-recover-lost-data-from-android.html

Last edited:

alfredggg

To get back the deleted or lost data sucessfully and easily, a professional and reliable data recovery tool can be very helpful. I think this can be a good choice, FonePaw Android Data Recovery , just check it out.Hope this helps.

opar2016

I suggest that you try Asoftech Data Recovery for Android phone. It helped me last time.

tiny.cc/t00cby

Last edited:

Perterdavily

Make sure that don't use your phone once you delete some data and you want to get them back. If you have the habit of backing up your Android device in your daily life, it will be much more easier, because you can retrieve your data from your backups. However, if you don't have backups, you may need a third-party software. There are many ways to recover data on Android Phones. Here I’m willing to share one Android Phone Recovery software with you guys. At first, you can download the free version to check whether it is helpful or not. It is a superb data recovery program for Android devices. It allows users to recover deleted contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, and more from Android devices.
I found there are many Android data recovery programs only works for rooted Android phone, why?

tracyhawk

As for your case to recover lost files, search on Google and it can present some exact answers to fix recovering. Android Data Recovery is a good tool to recover deleted files on Android smartphone but your device should be enabled debugging.