how to recover deleted files on android phone

AngelinaMary

When I'm bored and find nothing else to do, sometimes I will click on my mobile at random. And then something wrong happens. I often delete things important in my phone like my contacts, my messages, my photos and so on. Maybe some of you go through the same situation. Don't worry. Here, I would like to share you a helpful program. With the help of Android Data Recovery, you can restore file easily on your Android phone.
Here is the guide for helping you to know: https://www.recovery-android.net/data-recovery/recover-samsung-photos.html
Hope that I can help you.

BellyBlack

When sometimes we tap on our Android phone at random, something wrong maybe happens. You may delete some useful files incautiously. But worry no more. Here is a very helpful tool to share with you.
Get more help on RecoveryTool.

Last edited:

alanmore

I know Android Data Recovery software can do this for you. You can use it to scan your phone and find the deleted files on it. You can preview the deleted files before recovering them from Android phone to computer.
Here is how to do that:
1. install and run Android Data Recovery
2. connect and scan your Android phone with this software
3. select, preview and recover deleted files from Android phone.
You can learn how to recover deleted files on Android phone here with details.

Last edited:

Keitha Meyerson

Here iPhone Data Recovery will help you to recover deleted data from iphone at least.

What is iPhone Data Recovery? A iphone restore software which helps to recover lost data from your iOS device. There are two working modes, one is "Recover from iOS Devices Directly" and the other is "Recover from iTunes/iCloud Backup Files".

edwards142

Well, I think for the recovery of your deleted android files you must try a very reliable tool, after all lots of your valuable data is at risk. So in that case I would like to suggest you about using Android Data Recovery Mac tool , as it is the best suited option for the users of Android on Mac OS X. It is a superb data recovery program for Android devices as it allows users to recover deleted or lost contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, and more from Android devices.

LmTasxter

In fact , the deleted files still saved in the Android phone , maybe in Memory or SD card or other other place, you can use recovery tool to scan SD card or memory for regain lost files

Wamppiy

No matter you are lost Android or iPhone , as long as the phone data has not been covered , we still can recover them back with reco recovery tool

AmandaColey

Many reasons can result in data loss. They can be deleted by some clean app, software update, or a system error. So you should backup the important data in advance. Checkout your Google account, maybe you have synced the data.

You can try an Android Data Recovery program from FORecovery to scan your phone and restore lost files from it. Only a few steps you can get back your lost data from your phone.

AmandaColey

Many reasons can result in data loss. They can be deleted by some clean app, software update, or a system error. So you should backup the important data in advance. Checkout your Google account, maybe you have synced the data.

You can try an Android Data Recovery program from FORecovery to scan your phone and restore lost files from it. Only a few steps you can get back your lost data from your phone.

Jamscily

The Android Data recovery program could restore lost data from SD card ,
There are a 2 way for this recovery tool to scan for restore lost data back ,
From SD card or from Internal memory get lost data back,

Last edited:

Incidiya

How to Recover Android Data from Andorid Phone:

Step 1. Download and install FoneDog toolkit – Android Data Recovery. Then connect Your Android Device to Your Computer.

Step 2. Choose the data types you would like to recover from the damaged device.

Step 3. Select The Fault Type that Corresponds to Your Android Device.

Step 4. Choose “Device Name” and “Device Model”.

Step 5. Confirm to Continue The Recovery Process.

Step 6. Enter The Download Mode.

Step 7. Select The Files to Recover from Your Device.