How to Recover iPhone That Stuck In Apple Logo Screen?

ammyour5

"It is said that iTunes can helps to fix a iPhone stucking on Apple Logo screen, However, through my own test, clearly is not possible. Problem is, how do I get my iPhone 6 as well as my sister's iPhone 6 Plus out of Apple Logo screen, and restore our iPhone's system to normal??? Anyone who have the experience in this field???"

Looking for a simple way to fix iPhone stuck in apple logo screen? Well, you' re never too late to use the iOS System Recovery tool.

iOS System Recovery and iOS System Recovery for Mac, making it easy for iOS users to get their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch of white screen, Recovery Mode, Apple logo, black screen, and fix the issues when your iOS device perform abnormally. It can't cause any data loss while repairing the operating system of your iOS device. One click to repair iPhone recovery mode in three simple steps:

1. Choose the Repair iOS System feature on the software.
2. Download and select firmware for your iPhone.
3. Fix your iOS to return it to normal for your iPhone.

Related: Fix iPhone Stuck On Recovery Mode

Glad to see solutions to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo issue!I want to grab some effective ways to settle my iPhone problems such as iPhone screen frozen, black screen, stuck on Apple logo, white apple. Besides, I want to know how to get iPhone out of recovery mode to make my iPhone work normally again. In addition, I have already found some recovery methods on the Internet. May be you can go to have a look if you are interested in those methods.

Thanks for this. My niece was having issues recently with hers. I will share this post with her in case she finds this useful. Thanks!

you should try a recovery tool because I also use stellar phoenix data recovery for iPhone. I definitely assure your problem will resolve.

Fixing Your iPhone in DFU Mode
1. Plug your phone into your computer and start up the newest version of iTunes.
2. Next, hold the power and home buttons down for precisely 10 seconds then let go of the power button while continuing to hold the home button.
3. Keep holding the home button until you see a screen pop up on iTunes telling you that it has recognized a phone in recovery mode.
4. Select the "Restore iPhone …" button and it will then reset your phone.
Once finished select setup as a new phone and restore your data from a previous backup.

If for some reason it didn't work you can always download an external program to help recover iPhone that stuck in Apple screen without losing any of your data. One such program FORecovery iOS System Recovery.
It can do more than just release you from the white screen of nothingness, and save you from recovery mode, black screen or if you are stuck in a start menu loop. It can correct ios system issues and help with iTunes errors.

Hey,
It's really easy to get back your iPhone into normal from stuck in apple logo. You just need to use iOS system recovery program. It can connect your iPhone and fix your iPhone stuck in Apple logo easily. You can also fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode, black screen, blue screen and other iOS system problems with this program.

But in 2020, it's totally free to fix iPhone stuck on recovery mode with Eelphone iOS System Repair
2-3.png
It's a free feather on Eelphone, just connect iPhone to computer, and then launch the tool, click on the feather Eenter/Exit Recovery Mode to fix iPhone stuck on recovery mode without one penny.

Restart your device

If you see the Restore screen, restart your device:

• iPad models with Face ID: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Top button until the device restarts.
  • iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
  • iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPod touch (7th generation): Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Volume Down button until you see the Apple logo.
  • iPad with Home button, iPhone 6s or earlier, and iPod touch (6th generation) or earlier: Press and hold both the Side (or Top) button and the Home button until you see the Apple logo.
Reinstall iOS or iPadOS

If you still see the Restore screen after you restart, you need to reinstall iOS or iPadOS:

1. On your Mac, make sure that you’ve installed the latest software updates (including iTunes if you have MacOS Mojave or earlier). Or on your Windows PC, make sure that you’ve installed the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with your device. You should see this message: "There's a problem with the [your device name] that requires it to be updated or restored."
  3. Click Update (not Restore) to reinstall iOS or iPadOS and keep your personal data.
If the above fails, refer manuals below:

Back