How to Restore Contacts from Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone?

Tmzmo623

"How can I do to export all my contacts from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 that stucking in black screen of death? I don't want to lose my contacts after restoring it to factory settings, hlep please!!!" - Asked by Anna.

Drop your Samsung Galaxy phone onto the floor incautiously? Get an Samsung Galaxy device with the screen screen? Looking for a simple and effective way to restore contacts from broken Samsung Galaxy phone that with cracked/broken/black screen? Well, in this article, you will get a satisfactory answer.

In fact, the best answer is the Samsung Data Extraction.

Samsung Data Extraction can not remove your Samsung phone's lock screen without losing data, but also recover data from Samsung with broken screen in a click. Besides, you can also backup and restore your Samsung Galaxy phone by using this tool.

Related: Backup Contacts from Samsung to Computer

If the phone is broken, but the memory stays intact, you are likely to recover information from it. MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android is a popular tool for recovering all kinds of files of Android phone.

You can try to use Eelphone Android Data Recovery Broken Screen program to do that. It can scan your broken Samsung phone and SD card deeply to find the data on it. You can preview them before recovering. Learn Samsung Data Recovery Broken Screen details. Besides contacts, you can also recover messages, photos, videos, call logs, whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung phone.
From all methods I searched, it worked only at last.

Last edited:
Back