How to restore emails from ost files?

MicMatz

I have face problem during restoring emails from ost files. My ost file sized are exceeded from limit 100GB OST file, neither open in Outlook nor restore emails from them. How can i restore emails?

Rohan Wiese

Last edited:

Codie

I have face problem during restoring emails from ost files. My ost file sized are exceeded from limit 100GB OST file, neither open in Outlook nor restore emails from them. How can i restore emails?
For the large bunch of Outlook PST files, You have to go for some OST to PST Recovery Tool. If you have no idea or still confuse which one to go for, then you may try EdbMails OST TO PST Converter. The OST to PST Converter Tool exhibit some of the unmatchable features.

Some of its Features are

- Sign-In with GOOGLE.
- Repairs Corrupted OST files
- Ultra-fast export of mails from OST to PST
- Allow Saving of OST files in different Format

For demo version visit: https://www.edbmails.com

swewalker

Now easily restore your emails from OST file to PST format for Outlook by using OST to PST converter software. This tool will easily convert OST to PST without any data loss. Free download from http://www.osttopstapp.com/

If any case your ScanPST.exe tool fails, then you can use professional Outlook PST Repair tool to easily fix your all PST problem issues. The tool saves the restored PST data in multiple format like PST, EML or MSG file format. It also recover broken and password-protected PST file.

I would like to suggest you to use OST Repair tool to restore OST to PST format. This software is known as Microsoft OST to PST Converter by EmailDoctor. If you want to restore your OST messages software does not require Outlook, Exchange or assistance of other application. You can use same tool to repair corrupt OST file without any hurdle. Free download of this software is available here; http://www.emaildoctor.org/convert/ost-pst.html

luciferr

Get OST to PST Recovery software that has feature to recover damage OST file data and also gives you risk free option how to restore emails from damage OST database. This SDR OST to PST Converter software extract file from inaccessible outlook OST database and convert OST file to PST outlook with its emails properties like as:- EML/MSG/HTML/MHTML/TXT/DOC and MBOX as well as it also support whole version of OST file like as:- 97/98/2000/2003/2007/2010/2013 and 2016.

Read more:- https://gust.com/accelerators/sdr-microsoft-ost-to-pst-recovery-software

ostrecovery.png

jamesgregg72

OST to PST converter is an intelligent & reliable OST file recovery solution to recover corrupt OST files. You can recover and preview entire data through free version but you can save limited items from each folder. The software quickly and efficiently recovers data from corrupt OST files and allows you to save the recovered data in different file formats. - See more at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

selvi

Hi MicMatz

As I can see you have large OST file database which has exceeded its limit by 100GB. I would suggest you to never go with manual method because the manual process is good for small files. But in your case, you need to buy OST to PST Converter Tool. This tool is safe and secure to convert large OST files whether they are corrupt or damaged. This could never harm your data originality.

Thanks
Selvi

eSoftTools

If any case your scan PST . Exe tool fails, then you can use eSoftTools OST to PST Conversion to easily solve your all problems issues. The software automatically scan your all ost data and restored into multiple formats, like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MSG, MBOX and office 365. It also recover broken, deleted storage file and password-protected PST file.

get more info:- eSoftTools OST to PST, eSoftTools OST Recovery, eSoftTools export ost to pst

To restore emails from OST files Exchange OST Recovery software is the best. Using this tool the user not only recover the data from OST file but also convert into new PST file along with all the data of OST mailbox such as email, draft, task, attachment, contact etc. This tool has a splitting facility that breaks the large OST file into several small PST file as per your need. It supports the version of MS Outlook like 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. You can export your data into several interesting file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, vCal, vCard, HTML. it gives 30 days money back guarantee.

Read More Info: OST Recovery

margkerberg

Download Exchange OST Recovery tool and recover the entire data in a few couples of clicks. After the recovery, you extract your data into PST and other file formats such as HTML, vCal, MSG, EML, MBOX, vCard, EMLX without any hassle. This application is 100% safe and secure. Before the conversion, it displays the preview of recovered mailbox then export the data into PST file. The user directly migrates their data into cloud-based application Office 365 & Live Exchange server that is an additional feature of its. If you are not satisfied with its process so you can return it under 30 days.

Get this Vartika OST to PST Software and restore all emails of OST file into PST Outlook. It assists you to restore OST file with all its internal components without change in original structure. OST to PST Software restore OST emails into EML, Office 365, Live Exchange Server, MSG, vCal, vCard, EMLX, HTML, PDF and MBOX format.

Read more- https://advance-ost-recovery-software.en.softonic.com

Restore all damaged OST emails into PST with the help of Perfect Data Solutions OST Recovery Software. You can restore OST emails, contact, calendar, task, notes, appointments, journals and other items into PST or many more formats. It is capable to restore deleted folder items and works with all MS Outlook versions.

Read more- Free to Convert OST to PST by using OST to PST Converter

One of the most famous and helpful Software for SysOZ OST to PST Converter which has capability to repair any size damage, corrupt, inaccessible, or unreadable OST file as well as gives the best way to convert OST file into multiple file formats PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCard, and vCal etc. SysOZ OST Recovery tool very deeply scans high-risk damage OST file and helps users to preview the scanned OST mailbox & emails such as drafts, journals, notes, distribution lists, attachments, messages, calendars, contacts, appointments, Sent items, emails which are permanently deleted, sub-folders, folders and more. It is safely export offline OST file into Office 365 and Live Exchange Server without loss any single emails information. The Software superbly supports all Microsoft Outlook versions.

Free Download OST Software

Buy Now

markthomsan

If you are unable to repair corrupt OST file with the help of Inbox Repair Tool, then there is only one solution. Without wasting any time, switch to Shoviv Exchange OST Recovery Tool. Use this tool and recover and repair corrupted OST file.
Advantages of Exchange OST Recovery Tool
1. Extract & Recover deleted emails from OST files: Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Notes etc from corrupted OST file.
2. Recover large size of corrupted OST file.
3. Export multiple OST files into Live Exchange server/ Office 365 mailboxes.
4. Convert recover OST data into others file formats like VCAL, EML, MSG etc.
Download now - 1445