How to Restore Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy Note9?

Tmzmo623

"How can I do to extract all my contacts from the Samsung Galaxy Note9 that stucking in blank screen?"
"My son deleted some of my important text messages by misstake, how can I recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy Note9 without backup?"
"My Samsung Galaxy Note9 stuck on black screen after updated to the latest Android OS version, I can restore my contacts from backup, but I don't know how to recover all the photos inside, please help!!!"

Are you also met the similar cases? Are you also looking for a simple way to restore lost data on Samsung Galaxy Note9? There's no doubt that Samsung Galaxy Note9 is very outstanding. The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is equipped with an 8 megapixel front camera, a 12 megapixel wide angle + 12 megapixel telephoto dual camera combination, and dual OIS optical image stabilization. The wide-angle camera is equipped with a variable aperture. IP68 dustproof and waterproof, iris recognition, NFC and other functions have been extended, and the iconic S Pen has added Bluetooth function in this upgrade.

However, even if the best phone, also can not avoid the data loss, but to recover deleted and lost data from your Samsung Galaxy Note9, you just need the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the outstanding data recovery program that allows you Directly to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.

Related: Restore Deleted Messages on Galaxy Note9

Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Freeware can help you do Samsung file recovery breezily. With this free and powerful Samsung Data Recovery software, you can recover contacts, call history, messages, photos, videos, audios, WhatsApp and Viber messages/attachments from internal memory or external SD card of Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The operation of this program is very easy. Here's how to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy.

Samsung data recovery needs the help of Android data recovery tool when we no have backup files. Photos/contacts/call logs/SMS/whatsapp and whatsapp attachments/videos/audio, all data in Samsung can be scanned out, and select the data we want to restore.

Forgot to backup your important data but your Samsung phone data is accidentally deleted and gone? Android Data Recovery is highly recommended for you to restore lost data from samsung galaxy that use to store in your android devices. Such as call logs, contacts, text messages, photos and videos. Support recover data due To: deletion, device damage, Android Upgrade and more other reasons.
how to restore lost photos, videos from samsung galaxy
how to restore lost call logs from Samsung galaxy

Last edited:
Back