How to save android sms?

rttra

how to save android sms to computer?

Alenliu

Actually, sms messages are usually saved in the Android phone's internal memory and sim card. To save Android sms to computer, we need use a pro Android mobile manager tool to help us get access to them and export them to compute for backup.

Last edited:

Shccajy

With Samsung Backup software,you’ll be able to copy SMS from android to computer.In Addition,this wonderful program allow to transfer various of data between mobile phone and computer, including photos,contacts,videos,music,document,etc.

Cassatty

Under this situation, I would like to recommend this Coolmuster Android Assistant program to meet all users' needs. With it, you'll have the ability to export any types of files on your phone like text messages, contacts, apps, photos, video, etc. to your computer and save android phone messages as .csv format.

Last edited:

Kamnilltery

The best way is sync the Android messages to computer, many say it for backup

Lamterpe

First , you can sync Android SMS to computer , and backup the SMS to backup files , only on this way , the Android messages has been saved on computer ,

Maple Bolon

You can use a third party mobile manager app to transfer your Android messages to the computer. There are many available apps that can do so. Just download the app on your PC and mobile, connect phone to the computer and select contacts to transfer. It is very easy,and is what most mobile manager software works, hope it can solve your doubts.;)

Linae

To save SMS, I use google drive. I think its the easier next to using phone manager. If you dont want to spend money, you can try it. You need a stable internet connection tho'

kaoler1

Last edited: