How to split Outlook PST file

Abrienne

A few days ago I was trying to split my Outlook PST file using the manual method. I tried hard to split PST file but received no output. I used the manual method to split large size PST file but it was too much time-consuming process. On recommendation, I used various third-party tools to split PST file, after trying many software's, I tried SysInfo PST Splitter. Software not only works amazingly, in fact, provides me various other options to manage my PST file. I would recommend this tool to every user searching for PST splitter tool. The user can try software’s free demo.

John Rawls

Stellar Phoenix Split PST utility which helps avoids large PST corruption by dividing and categorizing them in smaller files.It uses its own PST splitter to avoid the risk of corruption of PST files due to the issue of being over-sized. It is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook item such as folders, contacts, calendars, journals, email folders. It avoids corruption in PST files and divides large-sized PST files into smaller files.And also supports all versions of MS Outlook like 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2010.

Download now: mannatsoftware.com/ stellar-phoenix- split -pst. html

VohraKarenjit

Stellar Phoenix Split PST utility which helps avoids large PST corruption by dividing and categorizing them in smaller files.It uses its own PST splitter to avoid the risk of corruption of PST files due to the issue of being over-sized. It is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook item such as folders, contacts, calendars, journals, email folders. It avoids corruption in PST files and divides large-sized PST files into smaller files.And also supports all versions of MS Outlook like 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2010.

Download now: mannatsoftware.com/ stellar-phoenix-split-pst. html

There are few easy manual tricks which can help you move or export mailbox data from one PST file into multiple new PST files. Instead of using any such paid software, you must try the free manual tricks. If you're trying the manual tricks, there's no need to use any paid software. All you need to use is Microsoft Outlook client. It has few built-in features and functions which you can use here. I can share this blog post here in which you can find the complete information: http://wordpress.semnaitik.com/2013/06/14/split-pst-file/

If the manual tricks fail or don't work for you, then only you should consider using professional solution.

Thanks and best regards.

Aisha Winget

Hi,

I was also in search to split my Outlook PST file & while searching through Google I found these manual ways:

Method 1: Move PST file items by "import & export" technique
Method 2: Use Archive technique to split PST files
Method 3: Try "Move to Folder" option

I tried performing these methods but found that the method is very lengthy & is consuming much of the time. So, one of my friend suggested me SysTools Split PST software to split up PST file according to date, size, year & folder. The software works very well & has splitted my Outlook PST files without taking much time.

Thanks & Regards

swewalker

Split PST software which helps avoids large PST corruption issue by splitting and categorizing them in smaller sizes. It uses its own PST split to avoid the risk of corruption of PST files due to the issue of being over-sized. This tool is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook item such as emails, folders, contacts, calendars, journals etc.

Datavare Split PST File software is excellent utility which divides large PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criterion like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits.It is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook item such as folders, contacts, calendars, journals, email folders. The software makes you sure that no actual data deleted during the process.This remarkable software help the users to work with many versions of MS Outlook as well as it is compatible with different versions of Windows.

ATS OST to PST Converter Software is the best third party tool which gives 100% accurate result so there are no chances to data loss while you convert OST data into PST file. This application is most recommended for every Outlook user to convert OST data into PST, EML, HTML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, MSG, MBOX file format. This is a time-saving tool which makes your conversion process safe and secure. It is compatible with all the version of MS Outlook such as 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Get more info: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html

camilia

If you are looking for a solution to Split your oversized PST file then here is the best way to split them. Outlook PST Splitter is an excellent utility software which provides the option to split oversized PST file as per the requirements of the users. This PST File Splitter Software provides an option to split PST file by specific Date & Time range. You can download this tool at FREE of cost.

For more information about Outlook PST Splitter visit here: Split Oversized PST File into Small PST - PST Splitter

ToolsGround

You can try ToolsGround Split Outlook PST Software to break your Oversized PST file into small size PST. This tool provides options to split PST file by specific size, folder, & year. You can easily download this tool.

ruchika

I would like to suggest you Ignissta PST Splitter and Merger Utility Software. This software helps you to split large pst file and provide Safe and secure result without any data loss

Split PST file Features

# Split by Size (MB or GB)
# Split PST file by Date
# Split PST file by Email ID
# Select Mails and Split

Merge PST File

# Merge Multiple PST file to New PST file
# Merge Multiple PST file with Exisiting PST file

Remove Duplicate Emails

While Merge Multiple PST file you can remove duplicate emails.

Download Trail Version and Split PST File with first 50 Emails items https://www.ignissta.com/pst-splitter-merger/

Easy and Simple Process