How to Split PST in easiest way ?

The PST Split solution supports both ANSI and Unicode versions. It is an advanced sophisticated app that splits PST files without the size issue. Users can select any PST file without considering ANSI or Unicode.The Split PST is one of the most advanced tools and at the same time it is interactive. Its wizard is easy to understand.It splits any folder of a PST file and split data by year. It is a lightweight application that users can install on their systems without installing MS Outlook. After splitting a large-sized PST file into smaller pieces, they can be easily accessed with MS Outlook and are completely independent of original PST file. Just need to Download this tool

There are many methods for splitting PST files and I have used various the methods. But all the methods are not the accurate for splitting PST files. When I randomly scrolling to the page and then suddenly, I meet with the quick solution for Splitting my PST files which is from Softaken Split Oversized Outlook PST tool. This is the Professional tool, which is tested by experts. You can acknowledge about its functions by downloading its demo versions.
This tool has many features.
1.You can enables users to split files according to Date ,Year, size or folder.
2.Compatible to opt for both on Archive and newly invented PST files.
3.This program can split both the ANSI and UNICODE. There are no restrictions.
4.This software is very much cooperative to MS Outlook 2002, 2003,2007,2010& 2013.

Splitting PST files with Ignissta PST splitter and merger software offers several benefits and advantages to users. Firstly, it helps to reduce the size of large PST files, which can otherwise slow down the performance of Microsoft Outlook and increase the risk of data corruption. By splitting the PST files into smaller parts, users can ensure that their data is well-organized and easily manageable. Secondly, the software makes it easier to back up and restore data, as smaller files are easier to transfer and store. Additionally, the split PST files can also be used to migrate data from one computer to another, or from one email account to another. Overall, using Ignissta PST splitter and merger software to split PST files is a smart and efficient way to manage your Outlook data and ensure its safekeeping.

Ignissta PST splitter is a software tool that enables you to divide a large PST file into smaller, more manageable parts. The main advantage of splitting a PST file is that it helps you overcome the limitations of the maximum size of PST files. When PST files become too large, they can slow down Microsoft Outlook, increase the risk of data corruption, and make it difficult to manage, archive, and back up your emails, contacts, and other information.

Back