How to Switch from Android to iPhone Easily?

Alenliu

Want to switch from Android to iPhone? Such as iPhone 7/7 Plus and so on. After you switched from Android to iPhone, you'll have lots of data need to be copied to the new phone, such as contacts, photos, and so on. It is not a wise choice to transfer these data to your new phone one by one since the Android and iPhone is running on different systems, so you'd better to find a powerful Android to iPhone Transfer program to help you to do this.

Shccajy

To directly transfer data from Android phone to iPhone ,you are advised to use Coolmuster Phone Transfer,which is an excellent data transfer tool to transfer data between iPhone and Android phone without data loss

Cassatty

How to move data from android to iPhone ? To reach it, you need a professional Samsung Transfer program to help you. With it, you can transfer or copy android data to iPhone with one simple click, including photos, contacts, SMS, videos, etc.

JakeTse

If you are looking for a solution on how to transfer from Android to iPhone, maybe I can help. It is possible to switch from Android to iPhone, but common ways are a little bit complicated. You will need to back up or sync your Android phone to PC or cloud-based platform like Google Drive, and then transfer the backup to your iPhone. And if you choose to back up to PC, you are not able to transfer data like contacts and messages; while syncing to cloud-based platform is not ideal when you have a lot of stuffs to transfer. However, with a cross-platform data transfer app such as Phone to Phone Transfer, this will be a lot easier. You can transfer data from samsung to iphone, or vice versa.

Last edited:
Want to switch from Android to iPhone? Such as iPhone 7/7 Plus and so on. After you switched from Android to iPhone, you'll have lots of data need to be copied to the new phone, such as contacts, photos, and so on. It is not a wise choice to transfer these data to your new phone one by one since the Android and iPhone is running on different systems, so you'd better to find a powerful Android to iPhone Transfer program to help you to do this.
Hello! I've known Apowersoft Phone Manager as a great app to manage your phone. You can easily export/import files between your devices. The process is super easy because the interface of the program is user friendly. I've been using it for years and it's really worth the try.

kou

I agree with that opinion. In fact, it is truly difficult to transfer data between iPhone and Android due to their different operating systems. And that is why some iPhone users choose to use some third party apps which enable users to transfer iPhone data to android.

davisyoung

I suggest you to try with Apowersoft phone transfer where you can transfer contacts, music, pictures, call logs, videos and more. It supports all Android phones and iPhones. You can also get deal on the product from dpcoupon.com/store/apowersoft-coupons/

kou

Speaking of switching from Android to iPhone 7 or other iOS device, I would like to say that it is not easy since the two involved mobile phone are running on different operating system. If you want to successfully move data from iOS to Android or vice versa, I thing the most quick and handy way is doing transfer task with a phone transfer program.