How to Sync Music to iPhone from Computer

BellyBlack

For a music lover, to transfer iPhone data to your computer would be an ideal choice. Although iTunes offers excellent services to manage music, and videos on iPhone. It helps stream music, sync data from PC to iPhone, backup and restore and so on. However, it is hard for iPhone users to transfer files from iPhone to the computer. So you need the third-party tool, iPhone Data Recovery. With the help of this program, you are able to sync music to iPhone from the computer easily.

Masvers

Hey,
It is really easy to sync your music from computer to iPhone with iTunes. You need first to import all the music from computer to your iTunes and then sync them from iTunes to iPhone. If you don't want to use iTunes, you can also use iPhone Transfer software. It can connect your iPhone and transfer songs from computer to iPhone without any limitation. You can learn how to transfer music from computer to iPhone. You can also transfer photos, videos, contacts, movies, tv shows, audio books, books and other files from computer to iPhone with this software.

Cassatty

How to tranfer iPhone music to computer? Here I want to recommended one program - Coolmuster iOS Assistant, which is easy to use, and works well with all models of iPhones,like iPhone 7,iPhone 7 Plus,iPhone 6S,iPhone SE,iPhone 6 etc.

You can use iTunes or other phone managing app. However, some of the software compatible with iPhone has malwares. So be careful

kou

Firstly, you need to run iTunes and plug your iPhone into your PC or Mac. Then, you should select your iPhone on the top of the sidebar and click on"Music". Lastly, you need to check the items and click on "Sync".

Maple Bolon

I used iTunes to transfer music before. But the process is complicated, so I switched to other third party apps and finally find a great one - Apowersoft Phone Manager. It can transfer music easily, even when there is no network, I can use USB cable to manage and transfer music and other files. The transfer speed is fast. You can try it.

korence

Comparing with transfer these content, I prefer to convert iTunes videos/music to common format at first. iTunes videos/music are combined with fairplay DRM protection, making it impossible to play on non-Apple devices. But now there are so many DRM removal program on the Internet, you can choose one to convert iTunes videos/music at 30x faster speed with quality lossless. The tool for me is Media Converter for Windows.

You can check more info on HERE.

Saraling White

Thanks for sharing this long post and I can sync iTunes music to iPhone with ease. But one more question, is there is a way for me to convert iTunes movies and TV shows to my Android phones, since iTunes digital content has a big memory of my computer. I hear DRmare M4V Converter could do such thing, is that right? Or you have other effective ways for me to do this?

cococlinton

You can do that with iTunes. However, if you don't want the crash to appear after syncing music to your iPhone. If you have protected songs to sync, you'd better unprotect them with TuneFab Apple Music Converter and convert to MP3 with original quality preserved.

Randy_Abigail

Can't you sync music through iTunes directly which is the official way to do this? It is free and easy. However, if you want to sync iTunes movies, you need an m4v drm removal mac to help you unlock any encryption, just take a look at the DRM converters in the market. You will transfer the videos easily like the iTunes music directly after removing DRM. Good luck, buddy.

korence

Generally speaking, there is no way for you to sync music to iPhone from computer directly. All iTunes music are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. If you want to enjoy common format music on iPhone, you may have to use a tool to convert these audios from MP3 to M4P at first. As for me, I'm used to convert iTunes audios from M4P to MP3, AAC, etc with DRM Audio Converter for Mac. This tool is designed for all iTunes users to remove DRM protection and convert audios with lossless quality. After conversion, it will be much easier for you to enjoy all these audios on any devices freely. Maybe you can check more info on here. Hope this tip is useful to you.