How to Transfer Android WhatsApp Messages to iPhone with Wazzapmigrator

eric_bishop44

If you plan to switch from Android to an iPhone, you may want to transfer Android WhatsApp Messages to iPhone. Wazzapmigrator Transfer is the best tool to help you transfer WhatsApp history from Android to iPhone directly on computer. All your WhatsApp Chat History will be copied and merged perfectly on your iPhone. Convenient and safe.

You should need a third party tool in order to do this. There is no way as of now to transfer whatsapp chat back up transfer from android to iphone with out third party tool.

Luckily, it's quite easy to do it with Wazzapmigrator Transfer. I managed to transfer my whatsapp chat history onto my new iPhone and seamlessly chat where I had left off the night before. If you also want to save your chats and continue as normal on a different device.

Alternative:

So here we go :

1. Open WhatsApp on your Android, go to Settings > Chats > Chat Backup and click ‘Back Up’ button to backup all your chats. And now enable USB Debugging mode on your Android. If you don't familiar with USB Debugging, you can find plenty of tutorials on Google that will tell you how to enable it on an Android device.
  2. Connect your Android device to computer and follow all the on-screen instructions till the app recognise your Android device and display your WhatsApp chats.
  3. Click ‘Backup Messages’ button to backup your WhatsApp messages to app’s local database.
  4. Now it's time to connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable. Just make sure that you have WhatsApp app on your iPhone with your phone number verified before you connect your iPhone to your computer. Finally, select the database and restore messages from the database to your iPhone.

BrevinRatliff

Also this Dr.Fone - backup & restore can help to transfer iPhone WhatsApp messages to Android, including messages, photos, video and more. Watch this video about Dr.Fone for iOS.

Last edited:

alanmore

If you want to transfer data from Android phone to iPhone, you need to use Android to iPhone Transfer software. It can connect your Android phone and iPhone at the same time and transfer data between them. You can easily select the data and then transfer them. It can transfer messages, photos, videos, contacts, calendars, music, apps and app data.