How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to OnePlus 5T?

ammyour5

Although OnePlus 5T is considered to be OPPO R11s's "high version", but two new machines in detail, there are still many different, in addition to a combination of storage capacity of more powerful processors and larger, the OnePlus 5T with double F1.7 camera using the SONY sensor, while the front camera is only 16 million pixels, and is not equipped with AK4376 audio chip, but Qualcomm's supporting scheme.

According to the official OnePlus after release of the poster display, OnePlus 5T will be officially released in Beijing on November 18th, and is scheduled for December 1st on sale. As for the price rose slightly if words are like the overseas version as the standard, so the price is 3299 yuan as the rumors say, high or up to 3799 yuan, let us wait and see.

So, if you planning to buy a new OnePlus 5T to replace the old Samsung phone, and wanting to sync all your data like contacts, photos, messages, music and more between the phones, to transfer contacts from Samsung to OnePlus 5T, then you can miss the Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer to help move data between Android and other devices without any quality loss. With its help, you can easily transfer contents including contacts, music, photos, videos, apps, and more. So, you can easily transfer anything you like from any Galaxy phone to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by using this tool.

Related: Recover Deleted Photos from OnePlus 5

JakeTse

I have been using HTC One M8 for some time and I just bought a new iPhone 8 Plus. I want to transfer contacts, some text messages, photos, music, videos and other files from HTC to my iPhone. I used to use HTC Sync Manager to backup the HTC Android phone to computer, but I wonder if there is an HTC transfer tool alternative that can help with this.

Alenliu

Google account or mobile phone transfer tool allows us to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to OnePlus 5T directly. With their helps, we can directly transfer contacts between them. Search the details online and have a try then choose the one you like better.