How to Transfer Files from Android to PC

Vpmsae

Data on smartphone is a very important for us as we use the phone extensively in our personal or business life. The more we use, the mor the data will store in our phone memory. Data backup is a task we should perform regularly in order to protect the data. For me, I use Android Mobile Manager to help manage my Android phone data. With it, I can transfer files from android to PC for backup and free more space to save new data. Now I will introduce how to use it to transfer files from android to pc and transfer files from pc to android.

Steps: How to Transfer Files from Android to PC

Step One: Download Android Mobile Manager software and launch it on your computer.

Step Two: Connect your Android mobile to pc (choose connect via USB or connect via wifi)

Step Three: Turn on the USB debugging on your phone, then it can be detected by this software.

Step Four: Scan and Preview your phone data on the sreenshot.

Step Five: Select the files you need and click "Export" to transfer.

Step Six. Save the exported files (SMS, contacts, music, videos, etc) to your computer.

This Android Manager tool can manage everything on Android:
Backup, Edit Contacts and Text Messages on Computer;
Manage Media Files (Video, Music, Photos, etc.) on Your Desktop PC;
Install/Uninstall Apps from Computer to Android Phones

More:
how to transfer text messages from android to computer
how to transfer contacts from samsung to computer

Last edited:

Burden

usual manage asistant can help back android phone

BellyBlack

Are you seeking an easy way to transfer data from Android phone to PC and keep them safe? As far as I am concerned, RecoveryTool Android Data Recovery will be a good choice for you. This software will offer a good solution for Android phone users to easily backup data from Samsung cell phone directly to your computer. With this program, you can transfer data from Android device to computer.

Last edited:

lucylla

As far as I know, a special designed android data backup app could transfer everything from your phone to computer, and you don't need to root your phone, just need enable usb debugging on your phone.
how to copy android sms to computer

Cassatty

Try Coolmuster Android Assistant software . For example, you might save your phone contacts on computer in VCF or HTML format. Moreover, this program supports data management for Android devices running on Android 2.1 - 6.0.1, including Samsung, HTC, Moto, Sony,LG,Huawei and more.

Vanillper

If you are going to transfer Android files to computer for backup , maybe there are a Andorid data backup software for you to do ,like the Android Data Manager

Kamnilltery

Once we succeed complete transfer program .this means we have a backup files ?

Nora Scott

If you mean transferring all the media files on Android phone to computer, it is easy to do that with USB cable. You just need to plug your phone to computer via USB cable, and then on your computer open the phone storage disk and copy the files you want to your computer local disk.
This method is suitable for transferring Android pictures, music, videos, audios and ringtones to PC.
As for Android contacts, you can export them to phone storage in CSV format, and copy it to your computer for safe keeping.

Ronald Johnson

I personally use AirMore when I want to get music from computer to phone. You may also transfer other files.I find it convenient to use and very easy. Actually, it is online free. What i love most about it is that you don't need to use a USB cable to connect. Just use its Radar function and you can connect via WiFi.

If you want to transfer photos/videos from Android to PC, you can use one of the three methods:

Method 1: Transfer pictures/videos from Android to computer with phone transfer software

Method 2: Transfer photos/videos from Android to computer using USB cable

Method 3: Transfer photos from Android to PC with Dropbox

Methods details: Transfer Photos/Videos from Android to PC

Last but not least, the first method can transfer and backup Android contacts, call logs, messages, musics, calendars and more to PC as well.

Hope it will be helpful for you.

myaphile

Simply connect your phone to computer and you can copy the phone files to pc, if you just want to transfer media content like photos and videos. And it also works on transferring TXT files.

kaoler1

We can transfer photos from Android phone to computer conveniently. You can try this remarkable transfer tool – android data transfer , which can help you not only transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, pictures, music, but also apps and more. It is compatible to over 2,000 phones that including Android, Symbian (Nokia), and all iPhones models. With zero quality loss and it is risk-free that everything you have it transferred will not change.
how to transfer files from android to computer

Last edited: