How to transfer messages from iPhone to Android?

gustavowoltmann

Hi everyone I am Gustavo Woltmann and I am an assistant in a private publishers office for over 10 years. Just want to ask on how to transfer messages from iPhone 5 to an android phone like Samsung J7 Prime? Is it possible?

alanmore

Hey,
I know a great tool can do this for you. You can connect your iPhone and Samsung phone at the same time and then transfer messages from iPhone to Android phone easily. You can learn more about how to transfer text messages from iPhone to Android here. You can also transfer music, photos, contacts, videos, app and app data from iPhone to Samsung phone. It is Phone Transfer software.

kerstinmoeller

Dear friend, here I recommend a helpful tool which is SMS Transfer for you to transfer data from iPhone to Android. Just need several steps:

Step 1. Run iPhone to Android Data Transfer Tool on your computer

Step 2. Connect Your iPhone and Android Device to Computer

Step 3. Transfer Data Transfer from iPhone to Android

Then you can have the SMS transfered to your Android phone.

BellyBlack

No doubt that iOS and Android are the most widely used mobile operation system today. So sync SMS from iPhone to Android phone could be a crucial issue we want to deal with. You may need a tool to cover this - Phone Transfer.
Phone Transfer is an App that may copy messages from iPhone to Android via USB cables within a few steps. You can transfer iPhone SMS to Android with its help. Drop the complicated and get this simple one.

Shccajy

With Coolmuster Mobile Transfer software, you can easily move data like contacts, photos, messages, videos from iPhone to Android with no quality losing. And this program can also help you to transfer data from android and android ,android to iPhone.
How to switch SMS between iPhone and Android

Elinaee

It's is common that iPhone SMS format is not android friendly, so before you transfer iPhone sms to android, you are required to convert its format with a converting tool, such as iSMS2droid. After conversion, you need to install SMS Backup & Restore on computer to restore converted messages to android.

kou

You can try to use some transfer apps which support to switching iPhone contents to Android smartphone like Samsung.

Cacaterg

Do you knwo what you need , to transfer messages from iPhone to Android phone ,you need a USB cable to connect your Android and iPhone to computer ,if you don't want happen any risk , the Phone data transfer app is the best tool for you

Last edited:

crystal_c

An easy way to transfer data from iPhone to Android is using ApowerTrans. Just download the app to both of your phones, and then you can transfer videos, photos, contacts, and other files from one phone to another.

Milton Ventura

1. Extract iPhone Messages File

First of all we have to extract the message files. To do this, open up iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer. On the left bar, right click your iPhone and select ‘Backup’.

Next, to locate the backup file.

For Windows users: C://[Users]/[Username]/AppData/Roaming/Apple Computer/Mobile Sync

For Mac OS users: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/

You will see folders with random characters; open the one with the most recent timestamp. Search for file 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28 . To make searching easier for you, just copy and paste the file name into the search box.

After locating the file, transfer it to your Android phone by copying and pasting the 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28 file to your Android phone SD card/ storage.

2. Convert iPhone Messages to Android format

To start converting your iPhone messages to Android format, you need iSMS2droid.

Open iSMS2droid and tap on ‘Select iPhone SMS Database’. It will ask you to search for your iOS messages backup file. Locate and choose the 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28file.

You can choose to select which messages you want to load or you can choose to load all of them. The conversion will then start.

3. Restore iPhone Messages to Android Phone

After the conversion, you will need another app help restore it into your Android phone. Download SMS Backup & Restore. Open it and tap on Restore and it will direct you to the file directory where the converted files are. Tap OK.

You can choose to restore all messages or to only restore messages from a particular date. Tap OK to start restoring. You will be asked if you want to check for duplicates of messages during the restoration process.

Upon completion, you will see the number of successful messages restored, as well as those that cannot be restored.

Double check your messages in your Inbox to find all your perfectly restored messages.

kou

How do I transfer messages from iPhone to an Android device? Well, if I only need to migrate a few messages from my iPhone to Android, I will use Gmail to send them. If I want to switch all message from iPhone to Android, I will choose a transfer program to help me. Sometimes a transfer tool can do a great job to settle problems like how to transfer messages from iPhone to Android quickly and easily.