How to transfer samsung galaxy contacts to computer?

lisaab

As you know, SMS is the basic function of a mobile phone, and we are used to send text messages on many occasions. Want to copy android sms to pc avoid losing them accidently? Puzzled in how to transfer text messages from android to pc? Well, now I'll guide you how to copy text messages from android phone to computer with Coolmuster Android Assistant.

It's very easy, we just need 2 steps to finish the work:
Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc
The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Android contacts manager on your pc and launch it. The next is connect your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the first time you connect android phone to the problem on computer, you should enable USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

Step 2:Select sms and Start Export
You can find many icon on the left, find "Contacts" and click it, all then go to "SMS", then all sms on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Export" to start the work.

That's all, very easy, right?

A wide range of Android brands are supported by this Android managing tool, including HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, LG, HUAWEI, Dell and many more.

Last edited:

Askiyytr

It may be possible to transfer Samsung contacts to computer . You need to use an android assistant ,like Samsung Phone Backup .With it you can save ,manage samsung data on computer.

lucylla

Thanks for sharing, to backup android contacts to computer, iPubsoft Android File Manager could also help, we can use it to transfer almost everything from your phone to computer, like text messages, contacts, photos, etc.

Last edited:

AnnieChow

I think it can be easier with an android assistant, you can transfer or backup contacts, text messages, photos, and other media files like videos, music files.

And which allows you to view them on PC, so you can choose selectively and freely.

Last edited:

Chogge

Transfer contacts from Samsung to computer is not difficult ,but it depend on you how to transfer or which one transfer software is you used ,if you want to transfer them of security , without any risk, i personal recommend you use a professional tool to accomplish is, as for me , i have succeed transfer android messages to computer , to prevent the phone data get lost , i already backup and manage them on the computer for a more easy steps to do....

Haodeliy

I have tried many times, but all useless, it can't full transfer android contacts to computer, i see, what i need is a professional tool to accomplish it , who have any good idea?

Kracse

I'd like to recommend this MobiKin Android Assistant for you, you can use it to transfer text messages, contacts, photos, music files, videos and many other data to pc from your phone. This tool can support Samsung, HTC, LG, SONY, MOTORALA, etc.
For Samsung, you can backup Samsung contacts with in clicks. For all Android phone and table users, you can backup contacts android on PC.

Last edited:
Generally mobile devices store contacts information in vCard file format which is supported by computer system. I don't think so there would be any problem in transferring contacts from an Android mobile to computer system.

Maple Bolon

I never use the software mentioned above. I am using Apowersoft Phone Manager to transfer Android contacts, messages, and other files to PC. It is really user-friendly and helpful. So I will continue to use it and you can try it too.

Masvers

Hey,
Android Transfer software is your best choice for doing this. You can transfer contacts from Samsung phone to computer easily. You can also select contacts and preview them before transferring.

MaryBrown

Android phones are widely developed and used today. A helpful tool to transfer your contacts from your Samsung phone to computer is of great necessity. So that I would like to share you a very handy tool. That is RecoveryTool, which can help you transfer data from Samsung device to the computer.

Last edited:

Kasbcter

Thank you for your topic , you just need to use transfer tool to move the contacts to computer , but the program will get data loss

kaoler1

If you're trying to transfer contacts from Android phone to computer or import your backup contacts to Android from computer, Android Data Transfer is your first choice.
Thankfully, with the help of Android Transfer, You can transfer contacts between samsung galaxy and computer . When you accidentally delete or lose some important contacts on your Android phone, you can transfer your contacts from computer to your phone with ease. Android Data Transfer supports you to backup your Android contacts and import/export them with computer.
how to transfer text messages from samsung galaxy to computer

Last edited: